Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The enclave looks great but could use some extensions to be a tad bigger. I was hoping a real house-size area that would show the ambitions of turbine to make it a major place in the future. I just hope you will extend it during the next upgrades.

On the other hand, moving platforms are awesome but please add a map sign indicating the platform to the House C. patron.

Other few notes :
    - The layout of the area is good. And an open tavern in a house is a nice addition.
    - Adding it as a destination for teleport would be awesome
    - The crafting area is well ... nothing real new there. However I hate the big maching in the middle as it makes moving from one alcove to the other harder. Will continue to use House K crafting hall for this reason.

Even if there are a fair bit of small negative points in my post. I think it is a great area, and is much better than many quest hubs available in the game in term of design.

Great design, love the architecture .. however a lot of the textures appear to have a lack of polish.

Love the new area - shiny, as people say.

That being said, any chance of it being added to the list of teleport locations? Pretty please?

The Cannith compound looks great!

For those who think it's too small, remember in the literature (3.5 edition The City of Stormreach) that House Cannith does not have a presence in the city. Stormreach's Cannith interests are under the auspices of Merrix d'Cannith in Sharn. This is, of course, only natural for Cannith to expand into Xendrik, and Stormreach is the obvious place for a new enclave (might have to rip that off for my Eberron campaign).
    Balladeer Blackcloud (don't step on my Blue Slaad shoes!), Phantom Company (now you see us, now you don't).
    My Alts on Sarlona include Archi Medes, Pythagoras (Knows the Angles!), Techmech, Deepshade, and Doctrine.

I'm kinda intrigued if the three complaining Warforged named Bardiche, Spetum and Tetsubo might be a hint towards something.
    Last edited by Tinco; 08-15-2011 at 08:21 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12