Default WTT Icy Burst Kits for Greater Essences

I have several Icy Burst Kits (recipes 3, 4, and 5 and 300 motes) that I'm looking to trade for Greater Essences, any type. Looking for around 100 Greater Essences each. Either post here, send me a PM, or find me in game on Kyrainne if you're interested.
    Khyber: Carinn (TR 18 Sorcerer) -- Kyrainne (TR 20 Paladin) -- Arrail (TR 20 Favored Soul) -- Aoede (18 Bard) -- Terrabourne (20 Ranger) -- Ankhalla (20 Monk) -- Cylanna (20 Rogue)
    The Lifeguard: A Swimcleric build

I still have a few of these left (5 or so at the moment with the potential to get a few more) and have lowered the price to 80 Greater Essences apiece. Let me know if you want any. I'm generally on quite a bit, but if you can't find me (most likely on Kyrainne, Carinn, or Arrail) feel free to send a PM on the forums or post here and we can arrange a time or figure something out.

EDIT: All sold for now. Might do a few more ice jumps and maybe get some more to sell before the games are up.
    Last edited by Iwinbyrollup; 07-28-2011 at 03:26 PM.
    Khyber: Carinn (TR 18 Sorcerer) -- Kyrainne (TR 20 Paladin) -- Arrail (TR 20 Favored Soul) -- Aoede (18 Bard) -- Terrabourne (20 Ranger) -- Ankhalla (20 Monk) -- Cylanna (20 Rogue)
    The Lifeguard: A Swimcleric build