Default Trading: Sword of Shadow Scroll(s)

I had two Sword of Shadow scrolls for trade, but traded one for a desert scroll I had been looking for. Probably will hold the other scroll as a trading piece for something more elusive.

I prefer scrolls and plat over Larges or Reds.

Scrolls in red take priority - but the spacing should indicate packages I'd consider highly.

Green Blade : Willing to add some FRDS or other items/currency in addition to the SoS scroll for this item.

Charged Gauntlets
    Boots of Corrosion
    Helm of Frost
    Sirroco (low priority)
    Demon Scale (low priority)

May not keep up with PM's. Best to keep everything public.

Thanks
    Last edited by Bakarne; 07-20-2011 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Traded one scroll, may hold on to the other for awhile.

Default Trade

Will trade a charged gauntlets and boots scroll for one. Let me know if that works! in-game as Lunchable.

I have gotten three offers containing the Charged Gauntlets scroll, but I am sort of holding out on the rare desert raid scrolls, which seem to be more elusive. That said, if you have both the Staff of Arcane Power and the Charged Gauntlet scrolls, or the Staff of Arcane Power scroll + FRDS and/or another scroll on this list, that would be ideally what I'm looking for.

From indications from PM's and guildies, the Staff of Arcane Power scroll is worth more than I originally thought and I may be willing to trade 1:1, or if there's some kind of outstanding offer with multiple Chrono scrolls.
    Last edited by Bakarne; 07-18-2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: added 2nd paragraph