Looking for a guild that could be a match:

Me: 34 year old guy, military service member, good natured, detail oriented, loves getting into the numbers and nuances of play. Been around DDO for just under a year, previous experience with other MMO's over the years, lots of RPG experience going back to Bard's Tale and Wizardry. PnP 2nd Edition for about 6 years before I joined the military.
VIP, currently have L20 monk (Metaru style build) and L11 FvS. The monk is "raid ready" for any but Abbott and Devil's Battlefield (I just haven't spent time out there yet). The FvS will be a healer once capped. Various other low level adveturers in the stable, willing to level up to help out. No TR's, yet, but interested in TR'ing with a good group at some point.
Fast typer, voice capable but don't normally use it.
I won't be able to commit to a "required" raids schedule, but if I am on and the guild is raiding, I will participate and be part of the team.

Your Guild: Mature (please, no 13 year olds dominating chat / voice), active in forming groups, whether for leveling or raids.
Activity during the evenings Pacific Coast Time.
Decent airship, I gladly select renown rewards to help advance the guild.
Not going to disband within the next 3 months... active leadership.

Anything else, please drop a line here or shoot me an in game tell or PM (Cruden or Muthers). Willing to answer any questions and looking forward to joining a band of adventurers here on Orien.