Default Unnecessary time sinks in the game

So I had 1450 copper, 250silver and 25 gold coins for the total time of: 23 min to turn it all in and throw away the coal and twigs I didn't want to keep. I spent 1 hour deconstructing items before that.

House P buffer takes maybe 2 min to be able to click on each and every 1 of his options, running around your guild ship to get buffs is another 2 min.

What I am getting at is do we really need this? Why don't we get an option that with 1 click you get all the buffs available instead of having to run around and click each shrine or each NPC. Having to turn in coins is a nightmare, how about a turn in all coins option as well as deconstruct all that isn't locked?
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieee View Post
    So I had 1450 copper, 250silver and 25 gold coins for the total time of: 23 min to turn it all in and throw away the coal and twigs I didn't want to keep. I spent 1 hour deconstructing items before that.

House P buffer takes maybe 2 min to be able to click on each and every 1 of his options, running around your guild ship to get buffs is another 2 min.

What I am getting at is do we really need this? Why don't we get an option that with 1 click you get all the buffs available instead of having to run around and click each shrine or each NPC. Having to turn in coins is a nightmare, how about a turn in all coins option as well as deconstruct all that isn't locked?
    yeah be nice to highlight then click deconstruct, rather than drag click..... drag click....... drag click lol.

The ship needs a new NPC, BOB THE CABIN BOY who will run around and get you all the buffs taking 30 seconds to do so

I would have taken your twigs, I was worried if I've got enough for my ice crafting.

But transferring all my trash to my crafting toon is a major buzzkill too.
    Leader - Ωmega Syndicate [L41] guild of Khyber|Orien - www.os.rumbaar.net
    Khyber - Eldraine - Monk | Eldaline - Favored Soul | Eldnuker - Sorcerer
    █████ - Eldalorne - Wizard | Elarawr - Fighter | Eldrainge - Ranger/Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrix View Post
    The ship needs a new NPC, BOB THE CABIN BOY who will run around and get you all the buffs taking 30 seconds to do so
    ^^ this

and also the option to change his name to buffy
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTroy View Post

at one point during the aggro issues i pulled horoth on my monk, which i admit i kind of enjoyed for about half a second. but then he hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTroy View Post
    ^^ this

and also the option to change his name to buffy
    the buff slayer?
    Khyber - Nuic (TR), Zapn (TR), Alixer, Nuiq

I want Perma buffs. Or even buffs I can hit as a clickie. It shouldn't be hard to code it a bit differently....instead of players having to click a buff, they have it the moment they are guilded til they leave the guild. You can still switch out the altars and such, but the buffs will be there regardless.
    Smrti on Khyber

Yes yes and more yes. I am sure we all have better things to do than run around getting ship buffs and standing there deconning items.
    Khyber:Greenberry, Jemric, Qashta, Leuk, Thurradal + many others

Community Member

If you dont want to spend time getting all these buffs then DONT DO IT!

If you dont want to spend time handing in your collectables then DONT DO IT!

If you dont want to spend time deconstructing all your trash loot then DONT DO IT!

Quite simple really.

So I had 1450 copper, 250silver and 25 gold coins for the total time of: 23 min to turn it all in and throw away the coal and twigs I didn't want to keep.
    Control + F1 is your friend . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

how about a turn in all coins option as well as deconstruct all that isn't locked?
    Decon All wouldn't work. Well, it might work, but it certainly wouldn't be efficient if you wanted to maximize your essences. The problem lies in the fact that each decon involves choices as to what you want to do.
    Generalizing that would be difficult, if not impossible.
    What if you had an item in your inventory that didn't have any pre/suf? The Decon All button would then defer to getting enhancements spirits, and you'd get dozens of them when you wanted essences instead.
    And what would you do about the fact that you want to decon the pre from some items and the suf from others? Decon All would certainly be easier, but getting a bunch of level 1 fire decons from a mass suffix decon would p1$$ me off when I had 9 deathblock robes that could have netted me vastly superior numbers of a better essence had I done them individually.

It's great in theory, but it wouldn't work in a practical sense.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    yeah be nice to highlight then click deconstruct, rather than drag click..... drag click....... drag click lol.
    But I heard you liked that so much you earned the title Drag Queen...or am I confused?
    -Khyber- Loreseekers, Guild Leader
    Hordorabbi ~ Hordiva ~ Hordazzle ~ Hordorc ~ Hordeau ~ And dozens of other HordoToons™!
    High Rabbi of DDO
    Loreseekers Guild ~ H.o.r.d.o.'s How-To Guides @Loreseekers

wait what single ship npc that gives all buffs?

i am too lazy to get ship buffed yet i am against this. dont want a huge ship with 1 npc :/

Sainikudu lvl20 monk(2nd life) Drsainikudu lvl2 fvs (3rd life) Mittu lvl12/2 wiz/rogue (2nd life) sainz lvl14 AA Shakthi lvl11/1/1 rgr/mnk/rog soccerer lvl5 sorc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordo View Post
    But I heard you liked that so much you earned the title Drag Queen...or am I confused?
    I thought that was Stainer...
    [This space intentionally left blank]

I drink too much for a decon all button

nomnomnom

As Derrick pointed out, decon all would be a bad option....but why the hell do we have to have the stupid animations for it?! Getting rid of that alone would halve the time spent standing there deconning everything!
    Duvessah-23TR Sr/Sr, Zephyyrus-26TR Cl/3xWz/Cl, Hasbigcrits-21 Ftr, Sneekin-22 Rogue
    Quina-17TR Expl/Wiz-Rog, Demeres-25TR Clg/Clg, Kissin-23TR Cl/Arti, Ziggee-4TR Bard,
    Eyshe-22 Favored Soul, Menddin-22 FVS, Zodagh-25 Barbarian, Teagon-11 Druid
    Groemph-17 shortbus build, Karevia-9 Wiz, Yysooomany-17 Pali >> Officer-The Ashen