Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Default In

Hey BeerMan, I'm in if there's still room.

Toons Bukama / Hiam / Fesa

Later - B
    Khyber - Bukama (20 Pally) / Hiam (16 Ftr / 2 Pal / 2 Rog) / Janir (11 Rgr / 8 Ftr / 1 Wiz) / Fesa (20 bard)

Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Dude View Post
    This Friday July 15th @ 10 Eastern 7 Pacific will be the next drunken raid night.
    Wait... people actually run raids sober???

Community Member

Sign me up, Gammalam

I was waiting to see if I was going to be available or not. Sign me up if there's still room.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Dude View Post
    This Friday July 15th @ 10 Eastern 7 Pacific will be the next drunken raid night.

I've been given the task of keeping these raids up and running. As usual the people who have ran it in the past get first dibs until Wednesday. Then it's open to anyone. You can sign up now even if your new to the runs and I'll put you on the reserve list. If it hasn't filled by Wednesday I'll move you to the main list. Also if the main list is full feel free to sign up for the reserve list as there's always a no show or two and if there isn't there's always 1-2 people who end up passing out within the 1st hour from too many shots.

We run the basic raid stuff Reaver, VOD, Shroud, Hound, etc. then we start the rotation all over again. Switch toons as needed. The rules are as follows. Novice level people do shots of their choice before & after every quest and drink their drink of choice along the way. Advanced level people do the same but they also do shots as we go thru ANY portal. That's the portals in every part of the Shroud all the ones in the sub on the way to Hound/VOD etc. The main rule is have fun and prepare to fail a raid or two at some point once we get too drunk. Once that happens there's no finger pointing or yelling. We just laugh at how stupid and drunk we are and rerun it.

The LFM will go up just before the given time by one of Eric's toons most likely Sam Adams. It will most likely just say reserved. Please send a tell with your forum name so I know who's who and hit join.

*****Eric may not be in this weeks run. There's a better than 70% chance he will be. If not Zigana will handle it.

1. Eric
    2. Rick
    3. Char
    4. Phalcon
    5. Glith
    6. Shaka
    7. Grafe
    8. Arkat
    9. Stainer

Reserves: Warhulk, Flynn, MT

Sign up Harvesterr, he is flagged for the shroud, and is ready to get his first death in the shroud...... I mean victory in the shroud the old fashioned way, DRUNK.
    Shaamis is REBORN! Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!! - DeathSmile Guild on Hardcore - The Drunken Monk of Stormreach on all other servers!

"I guess I'm going without FoM, only asked for it 5 **** times!"

Classic!
    Duvessah-23TR Sr/Sr, Zephyyrus-26TR Cl/3xWz/Cl, Hasbigcrits-21 Ftr, Sneekin-22 Rogue
    Quina-17TR Expl/Wiz-Rog, Demeres-25TR Clg/Clg, Kissin-23TR Cl/Arti, Ziggee-4TR Bard,
    Eyshe-22 Favored Soul, Menddin-22 FVS, Zodagh-25 Barbarian, Teagon-11 Druid
    Groemph-17 shortbus build, Karevia-9 Wiz, Yysooomany-17 Pali >> Officer-The Ashen

Quote Originally Posted by Zigana View Post

Classic!
    lolz

Community Member

Classic!
    I only casted it on him 5 damnd times too!

Community Member

Default Lol

Classic!
    TY for the remonder +1 for that.
    If the toon is named after a beer 17 of them are mine & 1 more not named after a beer (the black sheep of the family). Beware there are a few beer imposters out there. Unless the toon has been "Banned From All Guilds" it's a fake Beer_Dude. Fake Beer in your group leaves a nasty taste.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Community Member

Default Oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever.
    You don't get off that easy. You have some ball busting coming your way.
    If the toon is named after a beer 17 of them are mine & 1 more not named after a beer (the black sheep of the family). Beware there are a few beer imposters out there. Unless the toon has been "Banned From All Guilds" it's a fake Beer_Dude. Fake Beer in your group leaves a nasty taste.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12