Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[QUOTE=Terebinthia;3911841]I think a lot of people just don't understand bards.

A friend has a 16/3/1 warchanter, and has gotten so sick of the "bards aren't DPS" that he has "If you don't think bards are DPS I'm probably doing more than you" in his sig.

I fully expect in my VOD runs that anyone will roll on the glacier bracers (I know I love the fireshield proc, and it's archmagi in an ususual spot which can be helpful for limited mana toons), and pretty much most folk with melee capability will roll on Tharne's goggles. It's interesting when an arcane or a rogue joins and starts to demand "their" items. They get put straight quick sharpish.

What is frustrating is when people just roll not knowing what they are rolling on, though. I got my Tharne's on my multi TR that way - a bard rolled and won, she was a newbie and had been told to just roll on everything. Half the people had recalled out before she said "hey, I can't use these". C'est la vie. I pulled them next run, of course, so off they went to a melee. Loot karma, or something

Funniest "you shouldn't be rolling on that!" experience? Tharnes Goggles. On.... my Exploiter. ROFLMAO. I got VERY snippy at that point and pointed out who precisely they thought DID the traps (I was the only one with rogue skills in that particular group).

Tharne's, Glacier Bracers, Madstone boots - all generate drama I think because on the face of it they look like a class specific item (sure we all know a blue bar who looted the boots for the potency, lol). But they really aren't.[/QUOTE

do you play on khyber by any chance?

Community Member

Default hmm op

sounds like leader was a complete noob

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    thats nice, but when most people want me to get the stones they want me to get 3, once even the 4th and I was like ***!! When I suggested meekly hey maybe someone else could run them, it was like I commited some sort of crime. *THE BARD ALWAYS GETS THE STONES!!!!!*

I did it, cause well we where right at the entrance, but yeah maybe making a point about it before we get there would be a good idea.
    But the charm lasts longer if the bard gets the stones. And the dogs are stronger. And you get better loot at the end. And don't cast Greater Heroism on the dogs because they'll break early. And don't let any Halflings get near the puppies because they'll give the puppies Halfling cooties.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12