Default Xorian cipher for Kargon

Hello Sarlona,

I would like to welcome back a legend. (and no I don't mean a double life T.R.)
    So I have decided to farm Xorian Cipher for tasty hams to honor the return of Kargon

I will start an LFM inviting anyone that would like to sit with me in chaos orbs and mail all tasty hams to Kargon.
    Everyone that joins will recieve free deathward

I would like to encourage others to also start their own L.F.M. to do the same.

DO IT FOR KARGON!

players who contributed

Dritzzjr
    Amnia
    Last edited by thisgamesull; 06-30-2011 at 04:13 PM.
    Don't congratulate mediocrity,It makes people comfortable with being Normal. (Hurtzz)
    Nameerror,Bluezz,Tankzz,Powersupply,Rezzin,Ohmzz, Critz,Skillzz,Bullzzeye,Frenzyzz,Killzz,Mishezz, Favorzz,Hurtzz,Stuntzz,Panttera,Stuntzz,Beastzz, and Sinnzz

Community Member

Default haha

If it weren't for this being on Sarlona, I'd join in. My barbarian has a fat stack of hams collected over my questing time.

Though I must say that I prefer Kargon's Tasty Hams as they are much more filling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perspicacity View Post
    5 min? I don't know about you but if I leave for my lady I'm out for the night. The bedroom is the one place I NEVER zerg.

I have been doing this alone for 3 minute's and already collected 5 tasty hams

Come on Sarlona join up LFM's up
    Don't congratulate mediocrity,It makes people comfortable with being Normal. (Hurtzz)
    Nameerror,Bluezz,Tankzz,Powersupply,Rezzin,Ohmzz, Critz,Skillzz,Bullzzeye,Frenzyzz,Killzz,Mishezz, Favorzz,Hurtzz,Stuntzz,Panttera,Stuntzz,Beastzz, and Sinnzz

12 in 6 minutes, Imagine how many we can get for him in a full group

91 gathered

Farming ham is real easy to do in invaders on casual, just go right and clear the right side beholders room and then go afk... no respawns in there.
    Outatime Exodus-Cradle of Life:Thelanis
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Gathered over 110 I must go now for awhile

The sentiment here is great, and I am sure he will appreciate it. But nothing will ever beat the fact that the Devs themselves sent him a stack of 100 when they put them ingame.

That was an *awesome* day when I saw that post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philam View Post
    I nominate you as head developer of DDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That tears it. I need to get a donkey.
    Concentrated power is the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Trillea View Post
    The sentiment here is great, and I am sure he will appreciate it. But nothing will ever beat the fact that the Devs themselves sent him a stack of 100 when they put them ingame.

That was an *awesome* day when I saw that post.
    I agree that was very cool