Community Member

Unhappy Alchemical armor ritual raises the ML of Cannith crafted items.

Hi.

I just thought I would be good to give a heads up to anyone who might not have tried it and therefore still doesn't know: it seems the rituals increase the armor ML.

I crafted a +3 Blod rage Mithral Chain Shirt, + 6 enchantment (ML 11). Then I ran it through the alchemical ritual for the additional 1 dodge. At first it seemed everything was all right. But then I got kicked and when I logged back in, the armor was unnequiped and magically changed to ML 13. Is it a feature or a bug? In any case, beware.

Cheers,
    NH

I think I noticed the same thing with one of the weapon rituals.
    olganon.org - Remember to play in moderation.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NightHiker View Post
    Hi.

I just thought I would be good to give a heads up to anyone who might not have tried it and therefore still doesn't know: it seems the rituals increase the armor ML.

I crafted a +3 Blod rage Mithral Chain Shirt, + 6 enchantment (ML 11). Then I ran it through the alchemical ritual for the additional 1 dodge. At first it seemed everything was all right. But then I got kicked and when I logged back in, the armor was unnequiped and magically changed to ML 13. Is it a feature or a bug? In any case, beware.

Cheers,
    NH
    i wish i have read this before making the same mistake