Community Member

Default ask me for ship invite

I've seen a few "we didn't pass up loot for guild renown so that you, some random pug, can benefit from our hard work" posts/threads lately.

So, if you play on sarlona, and want to craft your tier3, or get +2 con buff, or +3% xp or whatever, look for an LFM posted by someone from the ascendants. Don't send us random tells, and don't harass us, but if you join our group and ask for an invite, you'll likely get it.

Sure, we pass on some vendor trash to pick up a legendary victory. so what? 90% of the renown is coming from regular questing and what's in the chest.

So hook up with us, don't pester us, and find out why we all love Kuturra so much.

Cheers,
    Cornth

Smile

Nice of you to offer! Your guild, and especially Kuturra, seem to be a nice bunch of folks.
    Main: Castagir (completionist), officer of the Fighting Clowns of Sarlona. Alts: Modric, Modrich, Kristna and others.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ulticleo View Post
    I've seen a few "we didn't pass up loot for guild renown so that you, some random pug, can benefit from our hard work" posts/threads lately.

So, if you play on sarlona, and want to craft your tier3, or get +2 con buff, or +3% xp or whatever, look for an LFM posted by someone from the ascendants. Don't send us random tells, and don't harass us, but if you join our group and ask for an invite, you'll likely get it.

Sure, we pass on some vendor trash to pick up a legendary victory. so what? 90% of the renown is coming from regular questing and what's in the chest.

So hook up with us, don't pester us, and find out why we all love Kuturra so much.

Cheers,
    Cornth
    I thought it was because her voice was hot... must just be the perv in me.
    Eternal Wrath - Kages - Prototypes - Rest ful - Musei - Dizafrabdont - Enkou - Kagehissori - many more"To be human is to have the freedom to control one's own fate." ~Karl Marx~

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    I thought it was because her voice was hot... must just be the perv in me.
    I'm not disagreeing, but let's go with it's because she's a very good player and a ton of fun to group with, shall we?
    Main: Castagir (completionist), officer of the Fighting Clowns of Sarlona. Alts: Modric, Modrich, Kristna and others.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mws2970 View Post
    I'm not disagreeing, but let's go with it's because she's a very good player and a ton of fun to group with, shall we?
    You might as well of taken all the fun out of it... I will continue to think her voice is hot since I haven't grouped with her enough to say shes a good player or fun to group with. The near future shall tell me more on that topic. I look forward to hearing her voice... I mean experiencing her fun nature... yeah that...
    Eternal Wrath - Kages - Prototypes - Rest ful - Musei - Dizafrabdont - Enkou - Kagehissori - many more"To be human is to have the freedom to control one's own fate." ~Karl Marx~

Community Member Pallol_One-Eye's Avatar

Wish I had known this on Monday. I would have hit up your Guild's LFM instead of getting stuck in a PUG 55 minute Shroud with 3 pulls in part 2.

I wanted to kill myself with a rusty spoon. All for the need to complete 2 weapons and 1 item.

/vomit
    Quote Originally Posted by EustaceTrevelyan View Post
    A team-killing f-tard is a team-killing f-tard, no matter how long they've played.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pallol_One-Eye View Post

Wish I had known this on Monday. I would have hit up your Guild's LFM instead of getting stuck in a PUG 55 minute Shroud with 3 pulls in part 2.

I wanted to kill myself with a rusty spoon. All for the need to complete 2 weapons and 1 item.

/vomit
    Ouch I can't say anything other than I feel you pain.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    You might as well of taken all the fun out of it... I will continue to think her voice is hot since I haven't grouped with her enough to say shes a good player or fun to group with. The near future shall tell me more on that topic. I look forward to hearing her voice... I mean experiencing her fun nature... yeah that...
    Hahahahahahahahahaha! Let's just say I have run with her enough to know she's a good player. Having a nice voice to listen to as well is icing. Honestly, there are a lot of ladies like this on our server, but that's another topic for another thread.

Heh, /derailed this into a love Kuturra thread!

Community Member

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Let's just say I have run with her enough to know she's a good player. Having a nice voice to listen to as well is icing. Honestly, there are a lot of ladies like this on our server, but that's another topic for another thread.

Eh, think it only becomes a love thread when someone starts asking for phone numbers... ok back on topic...

Bravo to the ship invite thread... ok lost at what to say...

Community Member

Thanks for all you nice comments
    I'll make sure to point her husband and kids to this thread, seeing as they are all guildies. I am sure wilde, in particular, would LOVE to know where you guys are. I hear he keeps a nice shotgun collection as a secondary hobby to his DDO playing...

:P

I'll make sure to point her husband and kids to this thread, seeing as they are all guildies. I am sure wilde, in particular, would LOVE to know where you guys are. I hear he keeps a nice shotgun collection as a secondary hobby to his DDO playing...

/ibtsb

(in before the shotgun blast)

wait, nvm........./ducks
    A team-killing f-tard is a team-killing f-tard, no matter how long they've played.

Community Member

Eh, not too worried. If he is anything like the rest of us he expects a certain degree of flirtation. Comes with the facts and is usually harmless.

Community Member theironlotus93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pallol_One-Eye View Post

/vomit
    A couple guildies were just in a worse one, Harry went to three rounds...said it was 65 minutes or something ridiculous. Ouch.
    Sarlona - Unrepentant represent! My main characters are:
    ~~Beesknees - Lvl 20 Dark Monk~~Ironlotus - Lvl 19 Kensei Fighter~~Draedalin - Lvl 1 Recently TR'd Earth Savant~~Iwhipmyhair - Lvl 12/2 Wiz/Monk

Quote Originally Posted by theironlotus93 View Post
    A couple guildies were just in a worse one, Harry went to three rounds...said it was 65 minutes or something ridiculous. Ouch.
    I would have to get up and walk away while leaving my character on auto-attack. Get a drink, smoke some medicinal or something else to prevent my brain from imploding.