Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Meh

I hate your luck.. and gratz..

sigh..
    Last edited by heyytoi; 06-20-2011 at 12:21 AM.
    >RENOWNED<
    >T H E L A N I S<

MADE WITH LOVE

I hate you, I finally got the scorched bracers epiced.

I had to buy the scrolls for those, the charged gauntlets, and the boots of corrosion.

I got the seals/scrolls for the charged gauntlets and boots. Ive had 41 runs to get the shards for those 2 items nada.

Ive run it 60 + times only scrolls ive gotten are wait for it......... googles of time sensing and staff of nat gann. I made the googles epic and I can make the staff epic but no toon that can use it .

The loot gods hate me, it took me 36 shroud completions to get my first lds.

so..................gratzs its nice to know some people actually get stuff, without even using an arcane to scroll farm.

Community Member

... I can scroll farm with my wiz? In eChrono?

Please tell how

Community Member

Wow, I just won a roll for the seal of the envenomed cloak. Yesterday I got a shard for the Robe of the Diabolist (it dropped for someone else and I traded a shard I had and didnt need for it).

I have both the seal + shard for the diabolist robe, I was thinking of buying the scroll, but I will grind more chrono first.

As soon as I get a shard for the envenomed cloak, I stop running the whole quest and recall after the boss is dead. If I also manage to get a boots seal, then I will figure out how to solo farm the first mob for scrolls on my wizard.

Ok, I was too impatient, I grinded for 200k plat and bought the scroll of the diabolist robe

Last edited by DDOisFree; 06-20-2011 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDOisFree View Post
    Wow, I just won a roll for the seal of the envenomed cloak. Yesterday I got a shard for the Robe of the Diabolist (it dropped for someone else and I traded a shard I had and didnt need for it).

I have both the seal + shard for the diabolist robe, I was thinking of buying the scroll, but I will grind more chrono first.

As soon as I get a shard for the envenomed cloak, I stop running the whole quest and recall after the boss is dead. If I also manage to get a boots seal, then I will figure out how to solo farm the first mob for scrolls on my wizard.

Ok, I was too impatient, I grinded for 200k plat and bought the scroll of the diabolist robe

Lol i got to stop reading this thread, had 64th attempt at those shards today nothing.

Default rogue past life

Past Life: Rogue
    You were a rogue in a past life. You occasionally find yourself looking over your shoulder. Each time you acquire this feat you gain +2 to saves vs. traps and deal +1 damage when sneak attacking. This feat can be stacked up to three times.

Wow, you like it for the saves vs traps? I like it for FREE sneak attack dmg woot! 3 times rogue baby! that's gonna be my completionist chick!
    Current TR project -- Anshel life 8 of 20 ending up FVS
    Side TR project -- Daciana (life 8 of 14 maybe)(Will be completionist druid)
    Khyber main server

Originally Posted by MeliCat:
    I don't like strawberry ice cream. You can offer all the strawberry ice cream that you like and I won't eat it. Offer me chocolate and I'll ask for second helpings.

Default I'm not lucky...I'm generous

Two sub T skelly runs - Icy Raiments dropped in my name each run.
    One HoX run - Breastplate of Destruction dropped in my name.

I was on my WF FvS...gave all three items away.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That tears it. I need to get a donkey.

Ran an epic Von6 some time ago, pulled a +4 Wis tome... on my bard.

Put it up for roll for the Clerics/Fvs's in the party.

Couple of days after in a Tod, a +4 dex tome dropped for a FvS who put it up for roll, and I won the roll for (on my fighter)

Proof of Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by DDOisFree View Post
    Despite all these pulls, I was still missing the one thing I really really needed for my rogue - A Tharnes goggles. I had been complaining in Guild Chat that I had done so many VoD runs, and whenever a Tharnes Goggles dropped, I always lost the roll, or some pure paladin that got them looted them for the sneak attack bonus
    Tharnes are nice for every melee specc'd character. Very nice for TR'ing too. Every melee wants it.

Gratulations to all your nice pulls.

Ok i was so ready to rage quit yesterday but today I didnt pull either boots or gauntlets shard either but I pulled a cloak shard and traded it for a boots shard .

and also both runs through on the killing blow on the abishai devastator........ I got scroll of the googles and second run scroll of the envenmomed cloak.

Community Member

I just got a Boots seal today, it was pulled by someone else and I got a helm seal which I traded for it. I was ready to dip into my stash of 3 large devil scales to trade for the scroll .... Until I found out that the scroll for the boots is worth 3-4 red scales or 6 LDS!!!

I just have a shard for the cloak left to get (although I want 2 for each character, just 1 will be fantastic for now), and then I can try solo farming the first few mobs for scrolls.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does the 3 set greater abishai bonus of +3 caster level to evocation spells stack with lesser evocation augmentation IX on my Infused Chaos Robe? Because that will be great for when I'm using DoT spells on bosses.
    Last edited by DDOisFree; 06-22-2011 at 09:40 PM.

Community Member

Nice! I just got my shard for the envenomed cloak (I traded 3 LDS for it), won a roll for the seal of the scorched bracers, and traded a helm of frost shard I got for the scorched bracers shard

I now have all the shards / seals for the bracers, boots and cloak for my wizard.

.... Another set of charged gauntlets upgrades would be sweet lol.

Now after my timer resets I am only going to complete on my rogue for another chance at a second envenomed cloak shard and charged gauntlets shard, and farm for scrolls on my wizard.

Seals and Shards galore!

Now gimmeh SCROLLS!
    Last edited by DDOisFree; 06-23-2011 at 10:56 AM.

Community Member

I started solo farming eChrono yesterday, and in two sets of multiple runs (I didnt count how many, but probably an hours worth each time) I got a total of 7 scrolls including the boots of corrosion and envenomed cloak:

I'm very happy now. Next I want to farm lots of dungeon tokens to add the minos legens stats into the two green slots, and GFL on the Helm of Frost so I dont need to keep on helmet swapping when I'm dotting bosses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12