Community Member

Default wts Vampiric Stonedust Wraps

Vs ur 500k plat.

Quote Originally Posted by extrema8891 View Post
    Vs ur 500k plat.
    I don't think you can sell those. They should be Bound to Account.

The crafted stuff from Assault on stormreach is bound to character on EQUIP
    I'll think of a better sig soon™

They bind on equip. If you craft them and don't equip them they are unbound.
    On Thelanis: Survo ... Wattr ... Tigerpalm ... Cranefist ... Hobbson ... Grayed ... Shadowstance ... Smashcut

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Hi Extrema,

Are you looking for just plat or would you consider a trade...say 1 LDS for the handwraps. I would prefer to do it this way, but can come up with the plat if necessary

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

So you're saying the Stonedust Handwraps which are Bound to Account on Acquire suddenly are tradeable if a) you add something like Maiming, Vengeful, or Lesser Vampirism, and b) don't actually equip them? Really? That's kinda weird.

Quote Originally Posted by NeutronStar View Post
    So you're saying the Stonedust Handwraps which are Bound to Account on Acquire suddenly are tradeable if a) you add something like Maiming, Vengeful, or Lesser Vampirism, and b) don't actually equip them?
    Yup.
    700+ HP? 90+ AC? TWF DPS and Hate?
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=326756

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by NeutronStar View Post
    So you're saying the Stonedust Handwraps which are Bound to Account on Acquire suddenly are tradeable if a) you add something like Maiming, Vengeful, or Lesser Vampirism, and b) don't actually equip them? Really? That's kinda weird.

yes, this is how I've gotten my 2 other pairs...since the 2nd pack in this series is actually pretty low on my must have packs list(Vale, GH, Desert, Von, and Fens being top 5)

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Upgraded ANYTHING from the pack is BTC on Equip. I believe even the pieces of the set (WoSK set) are that way, though they may be the exception and BTC on Acquire. I am 100% certain any wieldable item is BTC on Equip, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

Yep, the WoSK items are BtA on pickup and then BtC when upgraded. I have the upgraded versions on my FvS.