Thread: Kuni's Survey

Default Kuni's Survey

I'll be posting random survey topics on a weekly basis and lazily shift to a monthly basis as time goes by. This post will be updated with each new topic.

Purpose:

1. My curiosity. I want to know how the Sarlona community thinks. I know that the forum users don't represent the whole server, but better than nothing!

2. Provide the Sarlona threads with some different neutral ground topics of discussion that are less opt for spam, drama and complaints. I mean, do we really need semiweekly Shroud related threads that say about the same thing? Some of you will say yes, but I think the idea's clear.

As the original poster to each thread, I will not be participating in any of the discussions until they are at least 28 days old. Exceptions will exist depending on the topic.

Existing Topics:
    09/23/13 Ice Cream
    02/15/13 Things That Make You Smile (in DDO)
    07/11/11 Mana Potions
    06/26/11 Shield Use
    06/19/11 Sneak
    06/11/11 Experience Bonuses
    06/06/11 Healing Amplification
    04/09/11 Innovation

P.S. This thread is to compile my ongoing survey topics and only that. Any irrelevant and unnecessary reply I will probably ignore.
    Last edited by Dracey; 09-23-2013 at 11:27 PM.

(Sarlona) Kuniken | Arisuno | Bojutsu | Olette
    Steam

<Reserved Space for future additions>

Steam

3. 06-11-2011, 09:16 PM

Reason
    trolling

Interesting. But why only higher than 28? I have 25 and I'd like to participate.
    "When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken."
    Dak'kon.

Quote Originally Posted by HallowedOne View Post
    Interesting. But why only higher than 28? I have 25 and I'd like to participate.
    I don't want to see the threads develop so early on with responses influenced by the original poster's (me) participation. Such was what happened with my first discussion thread. It had it's advantages but I decided to start with this survey route.

I figured a month was twice as plenty to wait for a thread to become inactive. And a month being a questionable 28-31 days, my OCD decided a "month" was a horrible defining duration. So I went with 4 weeks or 28 days.

Edit*
    The idea is that I want to get perspectives in their purest, before I begin to participate. Or else replies on page 1 will be cluttered with "I agree with OP" or "I disagree with OP" or more likely "^This." I will participate once the threads are inactive. This would then be, for me, a shift from a survey to a discussion.
    Last edited by Dracey; 06-12-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Steam