Default TOR 3 Required Flag Quests - Absolute Fun

Had the absolute best experience getting TOR flagged tonight that I've ever had.

We did a mix of Norm/Hard (can't remember which ones on which). So, sure, we were a little over level.

I think I was the only TR - let alone Multi-TR.

We had a death. We had a couple moments/places of confusions and clarifications and questions. They were resolved pleasantly with... Communication.

We mostly moved together, shared buffs around letting folks dump SP on those who were done or not shrining and then shrine themselves... then mostly move out together in a well prepared condition.

Two things were highlights of the experience for me:

1) Those who were leading completely knew how to get through the Crucible. I'm grateful to a degree that these little squiggly symbolic representations of grateful-noises cannot convey. ;-}

2) Those guiding/leading made use of the abilities/attributes/skills that *different* members of the party had to bring for the various encounters, rooms, requested positioning, holding ground, and terrain.

We had a couple different folks drop/join during the (pretty quick, I think) tour of the 3 quests - and they all fit/worked within that model of "playing" *together*... and it was GOOD!

It seems that a couple of them had run often together, and it also seemed that a couple of us had bumped into each other during different lives or on differing characters (and it was a good experience during those times)... so maybe there was more *pure* synergy than could be expected from a blind-PUG; but maybe in the leaders eyes as they cycled through including each of us as spots needed to be filled there was some "risk."

Would that every flagging experience as lives stretch out could be so *Easily* (Ha! <- hinging off my comments in a couple other places) experienced.

Deities smiling, somehow, I'll encounter the same pleasant abilities in some peoples able to play together when it comes to getting Bloodied!

Thanks All!

I think I was your FvS (Aparal) on those runs.

I really like PUGs on Sarlona in general and being a part of a small guild is so much easier in this environment.

Nice to hear you had a good time.

Edit:I really liked how you handled yourself on that ranger by the way,you did a nice little number on that marilith.
    Last edited by AndyD47; 06-10-2011 at 12:03 AM.
    Thelanis/Anndii 18 FvS Evoker - Ferrocious 20 Sorcerer
    Sarlona/Pherrocious TR Artificer in progress - Heborric 20 Rogue -Aparal 20 FvS