Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    You can only filter it based upon elements that are contained in the row somewhere, name, class level split, etc. As long as the level split (or levels, period) for the new and old characters are different you should be able to do it.

Using the same layout as he set up for the current hiding, if you wanted to hide a character named Testchar that was a 3 Paladin, 4 Ranger, 3 Rogue split, you could do something like:

Code:
    var rows = document.evaluate(
        '//tr/td[contains(text(),"Lvl 3 Paladin, Lvl 4 Ranger, Lvl 3 Rogue")]/a[contains(@href, "/testchar/")]',
    	document,
    	null,
    	XPathResult.UNORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE,
    	null);

for (i = 0; i < rows.snapshotLength; i++)
    {
        foo = rows.snapshotItem(i).parentNode.parentNode;
        foo.parentNode.removeChild(foo);
    }
    Cool thanks for the answer. Should this new code be added to the current "hide other servers" script or would it need to be made into a separate script?

Very helpful! +1

Quote Originally Posted by AX1200 View Post
    Cool thanks for the answer. Should this new code be added to the current "hide other servers" script or would it need to be made into a separate script?
    You could put it in the same .js file, just underneath the for loop for the other server / character hide code.

Smile

Very nice. Sorting the lottery window is a real winner!

A great big +1 !!!

Bless you!

Quote Originally Posted by jackabat View Post
    The point of being a pure rogue isn't handling traps, it's murdering people.

Anyone tried to get this to work with the in game browser? Looking through the DDO directories it appears that they are using an embedded version of Firefox for this.

Vordax

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Awesome script, thanks.

Ok its early and I havent had enough coffee but I installed the Lottery script and it doesnt seem to do anything ~ what am I missing?

EDIT: LOL I'm missing the fact it works in MyDDO not the ingame browser ~ sweet to see the lotteries date arranged good job ~ have a +1 mate
    Last edited by CountHenri; 11-06-2011 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Lack of caffiene
    Member of Wanderlust
    Paulao (TR2 IP) ~ Paulbo (TR2) ~ Paulco (TR1) ~ Pauldo (TR3) ~ Pauleo (FL) ~ Paulfo (FL) ~ Paulgo (FL) ~ Paulho (TR1) ~ Pauljo (FL) ~ Paulpo (FL)

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by CountHenri View Post
    Ok its early and I havent had enough coffee but I installed the Lottery script and it doesnt seem to do anything ~ what am I missing?
    1. Are Greasemonkey scripts enabled? (Put the Monkey Head icon on your bar and make sure)
    2. Is the Lottery script enabled in Greasemonkey's settings?
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Very cool, Backley. Thanks!

Last edited by sacredguyver; 11-06-2011 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Silly imageshack not allowing animated .gifs. ¬_¬
    Quote Originally Posted by macubrae View Post
    A Dwarf's beard should be thick, strong and long enough to tuck under your belt (to keep kobolds from swinging on it and giants from swinging us by them).

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post

To use these, you need to install the Greasemonkey plugin for Firefox (or reportedly works in Chrome too), then install these scripts which will re-do parts of the My DDO pages when you view them.

Script 2:
    MyDDO Sort Lottery Entries
    Sort the Current Entries and Winning Entries lists: date descending, then alphabetical by server, character, lottery name.
    ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Thanks!!!

+100
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this <--- 2020 edition!

Backley, this works well. Thank you for these tools!

One little question: is it possible to add code to the lotto sort script to just show me what I've won in the last 30 days, and mask the rest? There's a lot in that "Winning Entries" window to scroll through.

Thanks!

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthey View Post
    One little question: is it possible to add code to the lotto sort script to just show me what I've won in the last 30 days, and mask the rest? There's a lot in that "Winning Entries" window to scroll through.
    Good idea. Updated script MyDDO Sort Lottery Entries to now filter-out any entries 22 days old or older (since those would have expired in your in-game mailbox at 21 days old, if you didn't already get them from the mail).
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Community Member Captain_Wizbang's Avatar

Installed both, not working, using v 9.0.1 FF with adblock.

is adblock causing it not to work?

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post

I use Firefox 9.0.1 with AdBlock+ and the scripts work fine. Ensure you have the scripts enabled in Greasemonkey and Greasemonkey itself set to Enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    I use Firefox 9.0.1 with AdBlock+ and the scripts work fine. Ensure you have the scripts enabled in Greasemonkey and Greasemonkey itself set to Enabled.
    I did, and, check & check, the oldest characters are the only ones showing for lottery choices

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

the oldest characters are the only ones showing for lottery choices
    Is it only showing characters on Orien server? By default, the "MyDDO Lottery: Hide other servers" script hides characters on any server except Orien. Edit the script to hide whichever servers you want (in Greasemonkey settings, right click the "MyDDO Lottery: Hide other servers" script and Edit).

If that doesn't match your problem, screenshots would help (with Greasemonkey enabled and disabled).

ok, its the orion setting, any recommendations what program to use for editing it?

Using same plug-in and the sort one works fine. Check others plug-ins you may have installed
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this <--- 2020 edition!

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

ok, its the orion setting, any recommendations what program to use for editing it?
    Any text editor is fine. I use Notepad++, but regular Notepad in Windows is fine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast