Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Xenostrata View Post
    Comments on my playstyle, character build, tactics, or even attitude on Wyllywyl are appreciated. Suggestions for improvement are also nice, and feel free to leave a couple compliments .
    uh, I don't know where this quest is

shr plz..... shr plz!..........SHRE PLZZZ!!!!

iz tis F2P?
    - my reputation says nuetral, my character sheet says Chaotic Good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kominalito View Post
    if grief for you is a few minutes of a pumpkinheaded player in a videogame, you must live in a palace of naked women made of chocolate and money.

just dont spend 20 mins "guiding" a 1st timer from amarath to tower cave again......all Im asking for
    but well ur squad was still 1 minute ealier than squad II ....u won~
    Rittz, Lesliea, Reze, Serravee, Eclare

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    double posted, sorry.
    awwww this got someone all bent out of shape, I think he needs a hug

Quote Originally Posted by SynnMG View Post
    Your fashion is terrible, you need hot pink hair like mine.
    You don't have the dashing Malcolm McDowell looks that Ziggystar Dust has.
    Alesthane - Chorwynt - Glyndwyr - Hasta - Azzad - Chereneko - Threesee - Ziggystar - Pfipher - Zaathras - MajorisUrsa - Eichenauer - Cherneko - Kwayzaar - Gweirwyn - RedArray - Arbengwr - Aryett - Bhokz - Escobhaul - Formerprez - Maarkenward - MacDoel - MacIntyre - Ritterstan = Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by ReveredCat View Post
    just dont spend 20 mins "guiding" a 1st timer from amarath to tower cave again......all Im asking for
    but well ur squad was still 1 minute ealier than squad II ....u won~
    He was a guildie, wanted to help out. The reason it took so long was because the path I took, I was used to using my Wind Dance to get past large gaps.

Anyway, so far all I'm getting is "ok, but not memorable" which is... good?
    Fear the Koala.
    Jial, Wyllywyl, and an ever-changing list of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by JakLee7 View Post
    uh, I don't know where this quest is

shr plz..... shr plz!..........SHRE PLZZZ!!!!

iz tis F2P?
    Is this me? I don't remember ever doing this
    Fear the Koala.
    Jial, Wyllywyl, and an ever-changing list of alts.

Community Member

He was a guildie, wanted to help out. The reason it took so long was because the path I took, I was used to using my Wind Dance to get past large gaps.

Anyway, so far all I'm getting is "ok, but not memorable" which is... good?

I would say yes, that is good; after all, this is Khyber: "where it's your fault."

I want to say I've ran with Xenostrata on my rogue, or maybe a different toon, I don't know ... the name sounds familiar. Nevertheless, you didn't end up on my "friends" list ... which is a good thing.

Also, I want to second what someone said earlier about asking yourself if you are happy with your playstyle, build, etc.; as long as that is the case, I wouldn't worry about it too much ... after all, it is a game, and games are supposed to be fun. I'd rather run with someone who has a good time than an uber-ddo-god who is joyless and far too serious, any day of the week.

Caring what other people think of you? How uncool is that
    Comfortably [d|n]umb

Weirdly / Annoyed of Khyber
    WanderLust EuroTrash

You smell like a bag of Doritos being opened in an outhouse.
    There is an "Alternate" Forum, PM Strakeln for details.
    Arkats Padawan of Zen Noobility
    Wielder of the Stiffler Salute
    Eberron Lore - Lore-Keepers Lounge

So, as you can probably tell by my join date, I am relatively new to DDO (about a year). I capped my first character around January, and have been playing and learning endgame content as much as possible. I've decided that I'm going to TR Wyl soon (nothing long and complicated, just enough to end up with 36 points and the wizard pl feat), and so thought now would be a good time to get some input on how I play the game.

Wyllywyl is a Drow Sorcerer, Air Savant, that has been pretty much entirely in PUGs and so should be reasonably recognizable. I have had a couple comments in-game so far, and was hoping for a larger audience with a slightly more direct approach.

Comments on my playstyle, character build, tactics, or even attitude on Wyllywyl are appreciated. Suggestions for improvement are also nice, and feel free to leave a couple compliments .
    Seen you around and ran with you on a few characters (mostly in Shrouds, IIRC). Nothing stands out in my memory, so you must be doing fine. As long as you're doing your part and having fun, I consider any build a success. If you're looking for Max DPS/HP/SP/whatever, then cool, that's your toon, do what's fun for you, but honestly the difference between decently geared capped toons and the uber-max-dps toons is only noticeable when the party is filled mostly/completely with them (Kinda like have a mega bard damage buff). The rest of the time, no one will be able to tell the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    as for voice actors I wanted Betty White for Lolth but I got voted down.
    Khyber: Alelric - Wiz 5 (Hero), Arayaleth - Ranger 20 AA (Champion), Altrocks - Cleric 20 Radiant Servant (Champion), Zinnix - Rogue 20 Assassin (Champion)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12