Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deat Sarlona

my Evoker FvS best stat is Wisdom.
    She has +500 HP
    her non crit heal can take her from 1 to full
    she took the free CLW over the SL
    still has 2800 SP

Has she solo heal'd numerous raids? Yes its easy.
    Can a Cleric do better? I guess if you count the Over heals.

My personal opinion FvS>Clr. Why, I like Wings, DR, Saves, DPS output, and Wings.
    Some may agree with me some may not its a personal opinion, but I knowly will take a FvS into my party over a Cleric (player dependant)

did I mention Wings FTW.

Oddly enough, I get more healers (clerics/FvS) in my groups when I just post 'Get 6 and Go' in the description.

Still, it's often more fun to just post for divines (Pally/Clr/FvS) and run with those than a mob of non-healing toons. The wife and I often enjoy jumping on our clerics and putting a pug together with nothing but divine casters... you've never seen a necro chain fall faster.

Definitive Guide to Bravery Bonuses You've got questions? We've got answers... and bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by jwdaniels View Post
    Yes, it is and I'm happy to have this debate all day long.

the cleric can carry all the buffs and resists, all the heals, and crowd control to stop mobs from dealing damage in the first place.
    What cleric in their right mind passes out resists? That is what pali's and rangers are for

My Cleric doen't carry RS, but she does carry a ton of Damage and CC spells, which makes her so much more fun to play than my FVS.
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels

Quote Originally Posted by moops View Post
    What cleric in their right mind passes out resists? That is what pali's and rangers are for

My Cleric doen't carry RS, but she does carry a ton of Damage and CC spells, which makes her so much more fun to play than my FVS.
    For real, all those little buffs are left for the peons.

Quote Originally Posted by moops View Post
    Even though the clerics favored souls know this, they fail to teach it in Pally and Ranger school.

Proud officer of Crate and Barrel Smashing, LLC

Community Member

Even though the clerics favored souls know this, they fail to teach it in Pally and Ranger school.
    Then teach them dear sir. Take up the book of knowledge and yell in their face, tis what I do. Buff or get the **** out. Lesson over.
    Eternal Wrath - Kages - Prototypes - Rest ful - Musei - Dizafrabdont - Enkou - Kagehissori - many more"To be human is to have the freedom to control one's own fate." ~Karl Marx~

Ahem...not all Pally's and Rangers skipped class at school.

Resists, gotcha...
    Virtue, gotcha...(hey when that Magi weapon goes back in the pack, those SP go woof anyway!)
    Barkskin, gotcha...
    Merfolks, gotcha....
    the now fading Camo...gotcha...

Heck might even keep a Curing spell focused just for EMT reasons...
    Sarlona - The Ko Brotherhood :Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8+4E; Hennako-Human Cleric22; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15; lots more

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zenako View Post

Resists, gotcha...
    Virtue, gotcha...(hey when that Magi weapon goes back in the pack, those SP go woof anyway!)
    Barkskin, gotcha...
    Merfolks, gotcha....

A rare breed. I love you man!
    Eternal Wrath - Kages - Prototypes - Rest ful - Musei - Dizafrabdont - Enkou - Kagehissori - many more"To be human is to have the freedom to control one's own fate." ~Karl Marx~

Community Member Pallol_One-Eye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zenako View Post

Resists, gotcha...
    Barkskin, gotcha...
    Merfolks, gotcha....

Was quite funny last night when my Ranger/Fighter had to buff then save the often abused Cleric in a few Pug runs. Luckily for him, multiple Rez clickies saved him from a full-time backpack ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by EustaceTrevelyan View Post
    A team-killing f-tard is a team-killing f-tard, no matter how long they've played.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12