Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by katz View Post
    Boatman: Collect all party-mates' stones and bring them safely to a shrine (being responsible for getting them killed is optional, but extra fun.)
    This is a really interesting thread! I just looked at it in detail. As a monk I'm used to the stone running task so I didn't think to take a shot of it. Next time... mayhapse...

Tomb of the Shadow King yesterday, surrounded by a nice mob of shadows and stones and little health left I was able to grab the stones (thanks to whoever told me about the select/grab keystrokes), quaff pots (health and restore and haste), and even made it down to the shrine. I'll have to actually look at trying out the some of the other titles.

Maybe helping them into the boat would warrant a different award - Boatman Broker? But for yesterday's run, they volunteered to hop in...
    Stay Hasted My Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusParthas View Post
    sounds almost impossible. especially when the orthons are lined up blocking the path. has ne1 ever done this?
    i'll try on cas and see if it works just for kiks
    It's been done (not by me, mind you). Careful noise control is the key (invisible but not in sneak mode means mobs will hear you and move, then restealth and waltz on by). MrCow has done it on a non-rogue, but there is no reason a rogue can't do it as well (except for the the slight problem of not being as awesome as MrCow).

Katz, I'm tentatively back in the game, but have not time to administer R.O.G.U.E. regardless. Thanks for picking it up and running with it.
    Shiz - Ghallanda > Orien (Pharoah let my people go!)
    Shizmonkey (OG Grand Poo-Bah of R.O.G.U.E. 1st edition) and other various ShizAlts
    R.O.G.U.E. Proving Grounds Redux is now defunct. Check out Part Quatre

For whatever reason I never get around to hit Cntrl+P.

I have done a fair number of these without thought and have not posted here of them.

My thought for the day being the Assassination list obviously min lvl 12 orange names like Sand, GH, Vale, and Amarath rares. I know I have pulled off the 1 hit 1 kill no aggro in Amarath on most of them.

and for giggles The Dismantler: A successful wracked, crit, and kill of the LOB

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusParthas
    sounds almost impossible. especially when the orthons are lined up blocking the path. has ne1 ever done this?
    Yes, it is possible. I'll also give you some of the footage that goes along with the techniques used.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

Quote Originally Posted by Bodic View Post
    My thought for the day being the Assassination list obviously min lvl 12 orange names like Sand, GH, Vale, and Amarath rares.
    Amrath rares are red names, thus assassinate won't work on them.
    -- CANNITH --
    -- Officer of Csodaszarvas --
    Hulligan / Hegyomlas / Ithril

Community Member

funny list, ought to try most of those when i have time. So far, only completed the 4 mobs on Bonebite Hideout

It was fun, bot not that hard to do. In all rooms where they spawn there are certain pile of boxes that can be climbed, just go on top of them, get your heavy crossbow out, and have fun. I felt it more of a challenge to get to the boss rooms rather then killing them. Mostly cause you gotta open doors and stuff, and there usually a bunch of mobs in the room, so that was the hard part. Killing the names was just a matter of patience.

But i do advise other rouges to try it, wont take more then 45min and its a lot of fun (and i gotta admit it improved my stealth skills a bit).

"Gildein, The Honest" on Cannith Server.

Sneaky community member MalarKan's Avatar

Default suggestion :D

may i suggest a new feat for the Trapsmithing achievements?

the locked door at Tharaask Arena (VoN 1) on epic has an open lock DC90 ill see if i upload a screenshot unlocking that door next time i run it on epic..... or i might just get in there, invis and run till the door just to pick it xD

i love this page. so many interesting challenges.. wish i knew about this before caping my 3x20 (legend) rogue xD... ill certainly keep this in mind next time i TR Cisko.

§alute§
    Cisko from Argonessen: Prodigious Lord of Shadows, Master Locksmith and Deadly Firedancer
    (6th pure rogue life and counting)
    Long LiveR.O.G.U.E.

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

hello again. Pickt here. pushing this to the top again.

do not despair, R.O.G.U.E.s of Eberron! you will not be replaced by the artificer!

Ethereal Hand

lets see a pure arti do that!

jk. i'm just given em cr*p because they new an all that also, please ignore the repeated "flex"ing Pickt was doing. was hard to get the pose just right. LOL

the official home of LOLWUT
    and R.O.G.U.E !
    Pointless/Frivolous/Beguiling/Justanotha Waste of Time, Katzklaw, Pickt d'Locks & etc
    Q: how do you get me to appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Hulligan View Post
    Amrath rares are red names, thus assassinate won't work on them.

I do believe you are INCORRECT as I know I have in the past Assassinated the Prefect Lysson among others. I did go look to insure I was still correct, and that they had not changed all of them to Reds.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodic View Post
    I do believe you are INCORRECT as I know I have in the past Assassinated the Prefect Lysson among others. I did go look to insure I was still correct, and that they had not changed all of them to Reds.
    i even recall vorpaling them, back when vorpal was insta kill... they even make saves against stun and trip nowadays
    Cisko from Argonessen: Prodigious Lord of Shadows, Master Locksmith and Deadly Firedancer
    Long LiveR.O.G.U.E.

2015 DDO Players Council

the orange-name ones can be insta-killed (i've FoD'ed with my sorc and assassinated with Pickt both) the red ones can't.

and R.O.G.U.E !
    Pointless/Frivolous/Beguiling/Justanotha Waste of Time, Katzklaw, Pickt d'Locks & etc

Community Member

Default What part does a rogue play post u11? TANK VOD!

Krimsonrane -orien 18/2 fighter splash

We did complete successfully and smoothly. Sorry i didnt get the completion photo. Even these were taken by our wiz as i was a little preoccupied to take pics. afterwards I totally forgot to take an image of the completions. I can get some1 to verify if any1 needs it.

Krimsonrayne -Ultimate Lord of Shadows on Orien server.
    Using -Ethan Hunt build -Assassin III, 900+ HP versatile, survivalist, high dps, str build.
    Build presented in video format. Long Live R.O.G.U.E.

Default evon1 lock + evon5 traps

and here it is, the locked door at Tharaask Arena (VoN 1) with an open lock DC90 :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and the evon 5 trap disabled :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and by the way.. have u ever tried to do an Evon5 scroll farm just by pulling mobs to the traps? no? well, stay like that, dont try it... strangely mobs dont get hit by the traps in that quest so sad

but on the bright side, at least they fall on the grease ^^

and hummmm i know im certainly not the Ultimate Lord of Shadows, i know im no the first legend build Rogue with 2 rogue lvl 20 pat lives, but at least i can fit in the Lord of Shadows title ^^ u can just myddo me, the name and server is on the signature

woot!
    Long LiveR.O.G.U.E.

Fellow stabbers, i ask for acceptance in this most respected circle of rogues.
    Name's Elehcim, of Ghallanda, human dex-based pure rogue assassin.

*Skulduggery - Moving Shadow: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/eclaw1.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/eclaw2.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/eclaw3.jpg/
    Other Titles - Slumber Party Catnapper: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/sleepings.jpg/

*These does NOT qualify for The Total Package because i used the level 17 bard hireling to dance Sobrien at start then i dismissed him because hirelings may always cause trouble. I'll attempt The Total Package once i find a nice shield/nightshield clicky.

2015 DDO Players Council

more impressive work from Krimsonrane. very nice!

and two new members!

keep up the great work everyone

and R.O.G.U.E !

Fixing to TR one of my toons into a pure rogue. Gonna keep an eye on this thread.

Possible new achievement: Blown to Bits with only misadventure kills? Not sure if setting bombs breaks stealth. Could be fun to try for you awesome rogues out there!

Quote Originally Posted by katz View Post
    Everything about this whole concept
    This is hugely awesome. +8
    Anaplian and Csimian
    Brotherhood of the Wolf
    AUREON/ KEEPER 2006-2009 | CANNITH 2010-

Quote Originally Posted by rest View Post
    Fixing to TR one of my toons into a pure rogue. Gonna keep an eye on this thread.

Possible new achievement: Blown to Bits with only misadventure kills? Not sure if setting bombs breaks stealth. Could be fun to try for you awesome rogues out there!
    setting a charge breaks stealth, ive tried quite a few times
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTroy View Post

at one point during the aggro issues i pulled horoth on my monk, which i admit i kind of enjoyed for about half a second. but then he hit me.

Community Member

nice work cisko! I'm looking forward to getting that door. About 2 skill points shy atm but working on it!
    About to tr again so i can fit the LOS title. Is there currently a LOS on Orien?
    Krimsonrayne -Ultimate Lord of Shadows on Orien server.
    Using -Ethan Hunt build -Assassin III, 900+ HP versatile, survivalist, high dps, str build.
    Build presented in video format. Long Live R.O.G.U.E.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusParthas View Post
    nice work cisko! I'm looking forward to getting that door. About 2 skill points shy atm but working on it!
    About to tr again so i can fit the LOS title. Is there currently a LOS on Orien?
    TY ^^

i used to need to roll a 17 or above in order to succeed on that lock before getting the Epic Utility Vest, that got me 5 more points. And a couple days ago i got the Tinker's Gloves and it gives a +5 enhancement to open lock skill, so now i only need to roll something above of 8 normally. For that screenshot i used a couple house D potions, not that i really need them, i was just happened to get them today :P
    Long LiveR.O.G.U.E.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast