Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Community Member

Default I liked the quest; but

I can barely do the Korthos Island puzzles! Needless to say, I was there for like an hour--maybe longer! I pondered just giving up. I did it, though! (yay me!) I love all the **** you can say to Fred! I laughed. Spent another 10 minutes going through every one to see his responses! (I wonder if I'll get the discount? ) I didn't have any problems finding my way around--I must be naturally insane! I died, though, fighting nurse ratchet; and, since it was just me and a hirling, I failed That was on casual! Nurse Ratchet is hard. She heals. Maybe it's because it's 1 am and I was too tired. I'll definitely do it again! It was a fun one!

How do you get into the secret rooms? I know they were there but I could never get them opened.

Thread necro ftw!

In regards to nurse ratchet, she's rather easy as far as beholders go. If she casts "something nasty" hide behind a pillar. Other than that, business as usual.

Community Member

Angry

I really wish the dev team would make more intelligent quests like this. Update 14+ has almost completely linear lever pulling exercise or hack n slashing thru barracades.

A fine quest!

Quote Originally Posted by kwyjibo_lol View Post
    I really wish the dev team would make more intelligent quests like this. Update 14+ has almost completely linear lever pulling exercise or hack n slashing thru barracades.

A fine quest!
    Signed!

The Madness Series was ddo quest making at its best.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456