Community Member

Default solo vod @ level 18, no pots

This was really difficult and really fun. I tried at level 15 but found out wings was essential, then i tried a number of times at level 17 but couldn't beat it fast enough to outrace the zerg train. I do think it's very doable at level 17 though. No mana potions were used.
    a tribe called zerg, cannith: healings, oozesniffer, krushinator, oxidize, kwanzaabot, eltonjohnbot
    Solo: tod normal, vod elite, adq2 epic, vod normal at level 18. all with no pots.
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=344390 my build

Grats, GJ ^_^

Wow! Congrats! You've inspired me. Might I ask If you used Brilliance V Clickies?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by eruhuan View Post
    Wow! Congrats! You've inspired me. Might I ask If you used Brilliance V Clickies?
    i did use them, although i didnt have them when i was level 17 trying.
    a tribe called zerg, cannith: healings, oozesniffer, krushinator, oxidize, kwanzaabot, eltonjohnbot
    Solo: tod normal, vod elite, adq2 epic, vod normal at level 18. all with no pots.
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=344390 my build

Gratz man!

OT: just a question: why are you still @ lvl 18 even if you're almost capped?
    Fizbanius The Project - Horlando The Fury - Fizbot The Tukaw's A-BOrT - Bhaltazhar The Arcane
    LEGION - Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Ghibly View Post
    Gratz man!

OT: just a question: why are you still @ lvl 18 even if you're almost capped?
    Because 19 locks you out of too many groups for XP and is generally not worth taking for a lot of classes.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen