Exclamation Can't move my toon.

I got a weird bug, my normal keys that i move around with are WASD, and DDO thinks i'm hitting numbers for quickslots...

I randomly cast spells in my slots when i try to move, and it appears to me, every time i hit Default keys, i lose another key to move with... Arrows just stopped working, that's when i figured every time i hit "Default key settings" i lose a key that works.

Any ideas how to fix this?, i just got a new hard-drive for my PC and had to reinstall the game and yes i've tried the fix install button.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by elemeir View Post
    I got a weird bug, my normal keys that i move around with are WASD, and DDO thinks i'm hitting numbers for quickslots...

I randomly cast spells in my slots when i try to move, and it appears to me, every time i hit Default keys, i lose another key to move with... Arrows just stopped working, that's when i figured every time i hit "Default key settings" i lose a key that works.

Any ideas how to fix this?, i just got a new hard-drive for my PC and had to reinstall the game and yes i've tried the fix install button.
    Do you have Comcast's new security suite installed on your new drive? I've seen other similar reports in here and at least once or twice they seemed to be due to the security suite. Disabling it, or better yet, excluding DDO from their keymapping/keylogging features may solve the problem.

There's a support Knowledge Base article about it here:

"Keymapping KB Article"
    (Fixed the link for you - Mirthgar )

Quote Originally Posted by My2Cents View Post
    Do you have Comcast's new security suite installed on your new drive? I've seen other similar reports in here and at least once or twice they seemed to be due to the security suite. Disabling it, or better yet, excluding DDO from their keymapping/keylogging features may solve the problem.

There's a support Knowledge Base article about it here:

"Keymapping KB Article"
    (Fixed the link for you - Mirthgar )

Yeah, i have that installed, so just go in and unselect DDO from keymapping features... I'm going to try that, thank's