Thread: TR Grind group

Default TR Grind group

This may be the wrong place to post this but I don't know where it would fit better. I am not wanting to leave my current guild however I am looking for a few players to grind a TR out with. FrierTuck could be ready to TR within the week. All I lack are 8 epic tokens and a +2 str tome. My guild plans to do a TR in the next month or so but I would like to grind one out before then so I can grind my 3rd life with the guild.

sorry frier you just missed our group last week. Had 6 scheduled to but only 4 made it and we are back to lvl 11 right now anyways. Good luck and hope you get in a group I know stenos was talking about doing one this week if you want to hit him up.
    On Orien: Spanken Leader of Epic Fail
    Alts: Badbigboom, donations, hurttin, Atkron and many variations of spanken too many to list.

I guess it might be usefull to those who don't know me, FrierTuck is a cleric to be TR'ed as a Clunk so I won't beable to res (without scrolls) till level 11. But I don't plan to die, do you?

OK Slight change. After doing a little more looking into Cleric past lifes it seems all I would gain is 2 more points to spend on 1 Con point. It seems the Clerics get shafted all around unless they are built to turn undead. I mean really? +1 DC to Conjeration spells? *** over? So I can have a slightly better comet fall and Deficit Vengence? What a waist unless I want a future TR as a sorc maybe but I am staying Cleric. And the bonus to Turn undead seems to be the only thing the devs want Clerics to have. The Prestige is RADIANT SERVANT!!! So why do my Amrath sets increase turn undead? That set should increase light based spells.

Ok let me calm down. I will not be going for a 3rd life for quit some time so I am holding off till my guild does a TR which will happen in the next month or two. That being said, a trapper and one other DPS would give us a full 6. Give me a shout if you are interested.

Hey Frier, look up Patrolus (20 Tempest Ranger) if you're on. He's getting ready to TR as well, still needs to grind out some tokens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRunner View Post
    OK Slight change. After doing a little more looking into Cleric past lifes it seems all I would gain is 2 more points to spend on 1 Con point. It seems the Clerics get shafted all around unless they are built to turn undead. I mean really? +1 DC to Conjeration spells? *** over? So I can have a slightly better comet fall and Deficit Vengence? What a waist unless I want a future TR as a sorc maybe but I am staying Cleric. And the bonus to Turn undead seems to be the only thing the devs want Clerics to have. The Prestige is RADIANT SERVANT!!! So why do my Amrath sets increase turn undead? That set should increase light based spells.

Ok let me calm down. I will not be going for a 3rd life for quit some time so I am holding off till my guild does a TR which will happen in the next month or two. That being said, a trapper and one other DPS would give us a full 6. Give me a shout if you are interested.
    If your final life is a wizzy, the +1 conjur that stacks 3 times is great for web CC, gives you an extra 3 so you can focus on your enchant, but still have an above average web DC. They do get shafted, but it isn't useless, also the DC on cometfall's knockdown effect is conjuration. As for the TR group, both my active TRs are level 10+ so good luck