Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Behaving

Quote Originally Posted by k1ngp1n View Post
    Do what I do. Troll endlessly to farm rep as a sort of personal rebellion against the stupidity of the rep system and the ideas posted here. It's worked out well for me so far: nearing my goal of 2:1 rep to posts ratio.
    Amazing isn't it? I got up to reliable myself by only posting stupid stuff. And now I'm gonna give you +1, for the lulz!

Quote Originally Posted by k1ngp1n View Post
    But Moooooooom!!!! I Wantz It Nao!!!!!!
    okay though I rarely give out rep I had to +1 this made cola come out of my nose hehe
    Lost Legions Officer and Resident Diva! *Welp now I'm a Twitch Streamer* Follow me on Twitter @Kalarigamerchic

Quote Originally Posted by Kalari View Post
    this made cola come out of my nose hehe
    Then I have done my part for society and the greater good.
    Sarlona: Riyana | Ilyrae | Elaeria | Arlayh | Aryis | Lyanis | Yaera | Kyilsi | Malitae | Niariel | Laeriya
    'Polluting Sarlona with gimpy elves since 2009.'
    Endgame

I don't see how you can be Nice OP the mentally deficient who like to post on these boards are making it so hard not to gain no no points.

Seriously have a dude trying to argue with me on behalf of chest blessers who melt down over microphone and how we shouldnt be jerks because they are trying to get everyone extra loot..

Seriously so im supposed to listen to most likely a grown man have a melt down over a chest and say "oh okay?" Yeah sometimes people on these boards make me glad I dont know many people outside this game or the internet they are hella weird and scary.

Then you should hear what I say to them over voice when I hear them saying they are going to buff the chests in an end game raid.

Quote Originally Posted by bendover View Post
    Then you should hear what I say to them over voice when I hear them saying they are going to buff the chests in an end game raid.
    you can buff chests? Sheesh I need to log in more...
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    Diplomacy!

Yup, buff them with Grease, Solid Fog, Hypnotism and a Disco Ball for the full party effect.

The main criteria I recall in guild runs is that little thing called bad luck, in that some players seem to always have BAD luck when opening chests. Notably BAD luck, so the call goes out for others to open it first. Not that anyone else has good luck, just not as cursed under that little rain cloud bad luck to content with.
    Sarlona - The Ko Brotherhood :Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8+4E; Hennako-Human Cleric22; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15; lots more

LOL Im done with the rep game I have more then enough rep to keep my tush safe if I cared but im not going to let bars stop me from speaking my mind. I just cannot believe the amount of stupid on these boards people who are justifying getting upset with something as silly as +1 to loot makes me wish we were back 3 years ago where things like this would have never been thought as an issue. Hell Id rather sit threw a nerf thread then read some of the stupid **** people whine about now adays and good lord do they get offended when you say its not worth getting worked up about lol.
    Old farts know it don't matter in the big picture. We've been there, done that with pretty much everything. Its them new whippersnappers that done been getting all bent outta shape over trivial things. With time and good deal of aging, they too will mellow out and get a more "ahem" mature outlook on things.
    Sarlona - The Ko Brotherhood :Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8+4E; Hennako-Human Cleric22; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15; lots more

Quote Originally Posted by Zenako View Post
    Old farts know it don't matter in the big picture. We've been there, done that with pretty much everything. Its them new whippersnappers that done been getting all bent outta shape over trivial things. With time and good deal of aging, they too will mellow out and get a more "ahem" mature outlook on things.
    I hope so going back to read that thread I already saw things that make me glad I don't pug anymore. Seriously people roll up characters that they expect to pike threw quests and raids just because they can bless a chest? I am not a min maxer by a long shot but even my squishiest elves (which are only squishy to those who crunch out max builds) can all fight. None of my bards were made with the idea of sitting back while everyone else does work I think id pull my hair out. Same with my divines and casters (who are all now more fun to play). I like having a decent haggle toon but not at the expense of getting hands on in quests I am just too hyper to sit back while others do things and not experience the quest/raids myself and sadly many people have the mentality that if they take lousy feats to boost junk loot they can do that :/
    Lost Legions Officer and Resident Diva! *Welp now I'm a Twitch Streamer* Follow me on Twitter @Kalarigamerchic

I hope so going back to read that thread I already saw things that make me glad I don't pug anymore. Seriously people roll up characters that they expect to pike threw quests and raids just because they can bless a chest? I am not a min maxer by a long shot but even my squishiest elves (which are only squishy to those who crunch out max builds) can all fight. None of my bards were made with the idea of sitting back while everyone else does work I think id pull my hair out. Same with my divines and casters (who are all now more fun to play). I like having a decent haggle toon but not at the expense of getting hands on in quests I am just too hyper to sit back while others do things and not experience the quest/raids myself and sadly many people have the mentality that if they take lousy feats to boost junk loot they can do that :/
    My hagglebard is up over 100 buffed haggle and still swings away in combat with over 500 buffed hp and a decent +to hit and damage

BTW I asked Mac but the thread got deleted. When is LL going to unsquelch me and let me run in their raids again, its been far to long
    Member of Roving Guns

My hagglebard is up over 100 buffed haggle and still swings away in combat with over 500 buffed hp and a decent +to hit and damage

BTW I asked Mac but the thread got deleted. When is LL going to unsquelch me and let me run in their raids again, its been far to long
    Hehe we dont have ya squelched is your sound on? *hugs* we still run most Fridays but weve really become pug shy. The few raids I got into coming back from a break I was asked to link beaters in a normal shroud had to sit in raids with lfm's that went for nearly 40 minutes looking for the perfect group. LL has just decided to mostly short man raids now we get more done that way and do it drunk But for friends like you if were raiding and your on we'd definitely take ya on our madness runs. Not many can handle such lol the few pugs we've let in have either really like us or they stay quiet and run the moment they get their loot lol.

Hehe we dont have ya squelched is your sound on? *hugs* we still run most Fridays but weve really become pug shy. The few raids I got into coming back from a break I was asked to link beaters in a normal shroud had to sit in raids with lfm's that went for nearly 40 minutes looking for the perfect group. LL has just decided to mostly short man raids now we get more done that way and do it drunk But for friends like you if were raiding and your on we'd definitely take ya on our madness runs. Not many can handle such lol the few pugs we've let in have either really like us or they stay quiet and run the moment they get their loot lol.
    so what hours you guys run and how to I get in?
    Member of Roving Guns

Lately we've been running on west coast time since us few east coasters can hang Friday nights we start after 8pm est or 5 pst sometimes later due to real life issues and we go till we cant move which for some of us goes till 4am I was sick last raid night though so didnt get in on it but we should be on this friday and the friday after that I am going to do birthday raids

Lately we've been running on west coast time since us few east coasters can hang Friday nights we start after 8pm est or 5 pst sometimes later due to real life issues and we go till we cant move which for some of us goes till 4am I was sick last raid night though so didnt get in on it but we should be on this friday and the friday after that I am going to do birthday raids
    aight, i havent been on too much due to some rl, but if im around i send a tell to a LL nub!
    Member of Roving Guns

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345