Default Hotbar and Panel positions not being saved

Hey Folks,

Wondering if there is a solution for this. For one of my toons the game doesn't seem to want to remember where I had placed everything for my UI. Every time I log in it kinda remembers where things were but overlaps some stuff, so I get everything all rearranged how I like it and when I log back in again everything is back where it was before. It doesn't seem to want to save my revised panel positions. Something else I've noticed along the same lines is that for the inventory panel I'm always having to click details to view the lower portion. Seems to me for the other toons it remembers this setting as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    The guards eye you suspiciously...

Go into your Documents folder, and look for your DDO folder. Make sure nothing is marked as hidden or read-only - especially your UserPreferences file.

I think I've read that some people have deleted their UserPreferences folder in order to reset everything, and have then gone back into the game to set it all back up; but it's been a while since I've read a thread with this problem.

Switching screen resolutions or switching between windowed and full screen mode repeatedly can move stuff around on the screen, but not as dramatically as you've described.
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk