Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member delicious.crab's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora1979 View Post
    However, your post makes it seem like we are going to start flogging rangers, and until we do
    No? But I was told... awwww. (Picks up bow, goes home.)

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotAWaffle View Post
    I think they need to make this a little clearer by changing the spell descriptions.
    This is true of a lot of things in DDO, unfortunately; something provides a bonus, but they don't specify what sort of bonus, so sometimes you're left trying to guess what stacks and what doesn't. In the case of, say, skill bonuses or AC, it's pretty easy to see how the numbers change on your char sheet; but it's less obvious when it comes to things like run speed, double strike, or any other bonus you can't easily look up. Then there are times when things aren't WAI - like Striding items providing a lower bonus than what's listed - and you don't know about it without digging up the info from the forums or the wiki.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by sirdanile View Post
    [...] I suggest changing the op to actually encourage a response, more flies with honey and all.
    http://xkcd.com/357/

Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotAWaffle View Post
    And I've seen too many squishy rangers, even a TR that did it on purpose. >_<
    You are among friends here. We would only backstab or tempest down the silly barbs and fighters that come in here, saying how squishy we are, when in fact they are jealous that we bested them in the kc.

If all you ever do is run the 1-15 content, you're going to see a lot of squishy rangers, and a lot of rangers who cannot bring the dps. Do not fall into the trap of forming your opinion about them based on this limited exposure.
    Khyber:Greenberry, Jemric, Qashta, Leuk, Thurradal + many others

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12