Default Silver Flame Strippers recruiting

We are looking for new members again, and the door has been opened fully to newcomers.

Requirements:
    Constantly active (or explained vacations)
    Reasonably social/good sense of humor
    Minimum level 4
    Mature*

We are currently level 42, have a fully stocked Stormglory Bolt, and 2 guild mules for sharing around items. We plan to buy the next ships as we level into them.
    We also have a Crafting Toon, so that when unbound crafting comes out, members will have easy access to high crafting level gear without needing to grind it out.
    We are currently fairly small, with mostly casual players and a few more serious ones.
    There are no entry fees, ship maintenance fees, or membership fees whatsoever. I have seen guilds with these policies, and feel that they are generally used to take advantage of the lower levelled and less experienced members, since one high level person could easily afford the costs of maintaining the ship (or even buying a new one).

If you want to join or get more info, feel free to PM me, /tell or mail me in game (I am on Wyllywyl the most, but my other alts are listed in my sig), or /tell and mail our illustrious leader Beatlemuse (commonly on Holygrowl, Sfsbox, and Sfschest).

If you are in another small (or large, I suppose) guild and want to arrange a merge, feel free to contact Wyl or Beatle in game.

The SFS welcomes any new applicants!

*Mature does not mean you have to be old enough to participate in a drunken raid run. Mature is when you are old enough to get the joke in our name and old enough to get past it afterwards.
    Fear the Koala.
    Jial, Wyllywyl, and an ever-changing list of alts.

Default Officers

To make recruitment easier (and give myself a bump), I've decided to list all officers for contacting if you want to join:
    Beatlemuse - Holygrowl - Barbruh - Sfsbox - Sfschest (Leader)
    Wyllywyl - Jial - Xenostrata (Successor)
    Synci - Shakaka - Gnometosser
    Mcknightt - Valdrad
    Neptuniumn
    Ashadore
    Iriethyra
    Tastee
    Thetimes
    Hope to see a lot of new strippers in game, and welcome to the new strippers that have joined so far
    Last edited by Xenostrata; 06-04-2011 at 10:10 PM.
    Fear the Koala.
    Jial, Wyllywyl, and an ever-changing list of alts.