Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by seskie1 View Post
    There you go, me and inter touched you with our greenis, don't you feel dirty now Meriam.
    I feel so violated! :P
    Active: Meriam,
    Inactives: Fluorite, Bogenschutze, Merkava, Sorjak, Virgina, Heywire, Mayberry, Rhyodacite, Reepicheep
    Roving Guns

Quote Originally Posted by ColsonJade View Post
    I feel so violated! :P
    Ummm... I touched you, too!
    Sarlona Roving Guns
    Bitsi ~ Lyriccal ~ Twynkerbelle ~ Cadaia ~ Marajayd ~ Morael ~ Vieirna ~ Karilth ~ Jevvy ~ Hvee ~ Djina ~ Moanah ~ Angeliccal ~ Leimei ~ Myriccal ~ Tyranniccal ~ Itsi ~ Imouto ~ Museiccal ~ Electriccal ~ Metalliccal ~ Popsiccal ~ Jeniece

Community Member

If you wana touch my greenis just ask Except singh eww.

Quote Originally Posted by LolWutRoflstomped View Post
    If you wana touch my greenis just ask Except singh eww.
    I'm probably too old anyways...
    The Coolest Person On Orien, I’m a Melee DPS User, Find me On Thorrygg, Thorrwyn, Gorrwyk, Harlophas and Lowharm! I love running all the Content of this Game and Look Forward to being friends with you all, I do not tolerate people badmouthing others or hindering the experience of any new Players in this Game, I will help where I can and When I can. ????

Community Member

Grandpa.

Quote Originally Posted by LolWutRoflstomped View Post
    Grandpa.
    Just cap a cleric broski. Join pug, say you used 5 pots and boom instant profit.
    The Coolest Person On Orien, I’m a Melee DPS User, Find me On Thorrygg, Thorrwyn, Gorrwyk, Harlophas and Lowharm! I love running all the Content of this Game and Look Forward to being friends with you all, I do not tolerate people badmouthing others or hindering the experience of any new Players in this Game, I will help where I can and When I can. ????

No, I think we all know the REAL reason and we understand you might still be a little sensitive about what's happened!

Quote Originally Posted by bendover View Post
    No, I think we all know the REAL reason and we understand you might still be a little sensitive about what's happened!
    Now i have to go soap up again.

Community Member

Just cap a cleric broski. Join pug, say you used 5 pots and boom instant profit.
    Omg I should... Too bad no one will ever do that with soulmachine

Community Member

I have to wonder sometimes if this has been happening in raids. Just prior to U9 I can remember a couple raids - eVon and Vod in particular that I was in where clerics after the fact claimed pot usage around 6-8.. Maybe that's more believable if it's age, not quantity needed to complete the raid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12