Community Member

Default If you are in a position to reccomend a guild, I beg a moment of your time

Greetings,

Permit me to introduce myself somewhat.

Some 4 days ago, I arrived on a beach, my possessions lost to the waves, victim of a dragon's ferocity. Since then, I have eeked out a living, assisting the peoples of first Korthos, and now Stormreach. In doing so, I have now significantly expanded my spell book and abilities (Level 6 now). However, I find myself wanting for the company of regular companions, a circle of people who find joy in tackling the problems of Stormreachs', much blighted, population.

Thus I hope that you may find it within you to suggest to me where I might finda home. I tend to be mildly erratic with my sleep, so a group that spans the whole of the day, with good levels of membership would be preferential.

For myself, I can offer my services as a wizard, my assurance that I am fond of working in groups, especially of people that value spoken, rather than typed communication. I learn fast, and have a fascination with the minutia of the environment we find ourselves in.

Still, enough of me, I ask once more, might you suggest an avenue for my approach?

Mylitta
    (Drow, Wizard, Level 6)

I'd be surprised to find RP in Khyber. Thelanis or Sarlona are usually suggested for RP.
    I guess there may be a few though and maybe your post will bring them out of the woodwork. =)

Community Member

I am somewhat restricted to Khyber by the presence of my husband on this server. I do not have any insistance upon my guild members being active with roleplay. I enjoy advancing in games, OOC chatter and companionship, at least as much as roleplaying, which is also fun.

Mostly what I'm finding is that I am getting limited in finding groups by having completed much of the most common open grouped content for my level, and while I'm still new to the game, exploring new content to me is something I greatly enjoy.

I'm typically right now running level 3-4 average difficulty quests on hard difficulty solo (well, me plus mercenary and the few opponants I choose to make temporary pets).

I'm open to guilds with out of game contact mechanisms, being able to cope with TS2, TS3, Vent, Pal, MSN, IRC and since I have a willingness to swap comms packages, I'll add etc.... Again, I don't insist people talk, but it's pleasant to talk rather than depend on type - especially when running near the limits of the coordinated capabilities of the group.

My typical playtimes are early morning, and afternoon/evening UK time (I'm English). I'm playing a Drow necromancer, but I expect in time I will have additional characters, especially a bow orientated ranger, and perhaps a rogue. But that is for the future. I tend to design my characters to playstyles I enjoy, while keeping an eye on what will be effective in latter game content.

I hope this clarifies things somewhat, and assists people in guaging either me as a potential recruit to their guild, or inspires some suggestions for whom to converse with.

Default In Bad Company

Check out In Bad Company, we are few posts down and we are erraditc fun loving players. A guild of adults hat like to talk group and play we currently have many players with toons in your level range.
    ashlick , bizkit, boobooface, breeewind, breunorson, crystalin, dreamless, drunkenorc, earthborn, elation, elazibeth, firesavant, ftwjust, gabrrielle, hiting, idelisa, inactive,jessamyne, keeblerorc,keighra, killia, layniebug, lmyc, mealltach, nicholete, ravinclaws, sapphiire, tairrdelbach, teenny

Community Member Deissa_Ironhand's Avatar

Well we are a small guild with several dedicated players who are pretty open minded and most have mike's. Also we dont do speed runs(zerging). As a whole we pretty much turn over every rock and explore every dungeon pretty meticulously. I myself am on pretty regular for a couple of hours a day for a few days at a time. No more than a day or two between times. So if your interested look for us The Elite...or look for me somewhere in the market or anywhere for that matter. Thanks for your time.

D.