Thread: Coin Collectors

Default Coin Collectors

Just a note to the members of Coin Collectors to explain my sudden departure:

I want to start by thanking those that sent me tells of concern when I left, I really appreciate it. I have had some really decent groups with many of you, and you seem like a great bunch of characters, excepting of course your Fearless Leader.

His abusive behavior was too much for me to bear today, and I don't play games to be stressed out by people on power trips. I highly recommend an intervention, or he is going to drive more people away.

I wish the rest of you all the best in your endeavors, and feel free to look up Chastina, Timera, Maybey, or Shurley any time for grouping.

This includes you, Tryypod.
    Tip# 203: Death is a traumatic experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ProdigalGuru View Post
    Just a note to the members of Coin Collectors to explain my sudden departure:

I want to start by thanking those that sent me tells of concern when I left, I really appreciate it. I have had some really decent groups with many of you, and you seem like a great bunch of characters, excepting of course your Fearless Leader.

His abusive behavior was too much for me to bear today, and I don't play games to be stressed out by people on power trips. I highly recommend an intervention, or he is going to drive more people away.

I wish the rest of you all the best in your endeavors, and feel free to look up Chastina, Timera, Maybey, or Shurley any time for grouping.

This includes you, Tryypod.
    Hi Prodical, I am the actual guild leader (Grebe) and as i am aware i have done nothing to upset you or anyone but have an idea who may have.

Please can you send me a private messages as to whats happened.

Grebe

Community Member

Angry The truth

As a pug in that group that ran in that quest the truth of the matter is you had an altercation with Coin Collecters 2nd in command...and got whiny about it threatening to rage quit the guild. The entire party was there when you did it and he did as any good "2nd leader" did by tossing you on your arse. Threatening to quit is just something for infants to throw down...instead of working matters out.

Greb you put Fiz in the position of 2nd and watched as he did all the work by organizing C@C into a worthwhile guild. Not only did you not back him in this decision you blatantly gave him no credit for doing the guild work you should have been doing the past year...this is fact. Granted there are many decent C@C players that contributed but they were no where near as organized as they were while Fiz was active. Funny how even this complainer thought he was the Head of the guild!!! LMAO!!

I still party with some of C@C but for those who are wondering where many of the active officers have gone/going...Fiz's new guild is called "The Filthy Few".

Community Member

THAT'S A 50 DKP MINUS!!!!!!!!!!!
    also, drama!

Community Member

Default Correction...

Fiz's new lvl.29 guild is called "Clan Skullcrusher" sorry for the mistake...

People have the right to know the truth...

Community Member

Default Clan Skullcrushers

Not sure why, but Fiz has decided not to accept my request to join the new guild and since I am tired of the Coin Collectors not questing together much, I guess I am going to need to find a new guild that works together and has fun trying to help each other out.....

Solar

Decent Coin Collecters players ?

..Where?
    Sweep Pick or Die!
    Quote Originally Posted by JollySwagMan View Post
    But in terms of actual quest ideas, perhaps something where Halflings ride around on Warforged in battle-backpacks with shoulder-mounted repeating crossbows.

And so I was like BECKY......OMG.....do you know what just like happened...........

And I thought teenage girls were dramatic.

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default Cc

Come on....... there really are "some" good players in that guild...
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters