Exclamation PvP needs a *DISCLAIMER*

To avoid pointless whine threads, I propose that Turbine should add in a disclaimer. Whenever you are about to enter the brawling pit, Jackson Laws should automatically initiate conversation with you. I made a little mock-up as to what it would look like below.

But even so, if all else fails, remove PvP from the game. I just has some extra time so I did this.

Have you ever wanted to create your own customized user interface skins for DDO?
    Click this sentence for a tutorial learning how, an easy-to-follow video guide.

Community Member stoopid_cowboy's Avatar

Let me be the first to say
    /signed

and +1

yuda

edit: Do'oh! Must spread some rep around. Virtual rep wil hafta do
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I guess pants can be optional

Community Member

I like it

sweet, another i hate pvp so noone should play it thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga View Post
    Ravensguard is a funloving bunch of friendly gentlemen and lady. Please send Eez an ingame tell and he'll gladly invite you into the guild. If he doesn't invite you in right away, just keep trying. He loves meeting new people.

Quote Originally Posted by stoopid_cowboy View Post
    Let me be the first to say
    /signed

and +1

yuda

edit: Do'oh! Must spread some rep around. Virtual rep wil hafta do
    Thanks, and no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinruko View Post
    sweet, another i hate pvp so noone should play it thread...
    If you want my honest opinion, PvP is fine as long as:
    *People don't whine about it
    *Dev time isn't spent on it (it's fine the way it is)

I do go into the pit from time-to-time, probably an average of ten minutes a week. Why? Because it's just fun to see what people are doing down there. Plus, now that deathblock/deathward has nothing against assassinate, it's possible to instantly kill a 100% fortified player. But that's all it is to me; a minor distraction in which I spend about 0.001% of the time in.
    Have you ever wanted to create your own customized user interface skins for DDO?
    Click this sentence for a tutorial learning how, an easy-to-follow video guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterling View Post
    Thanks, and no problem.

If you want my honest opinion, PvP is fine as long as:
    *People don't whine about it
    *Dev time isn't spent on it (it's fine the way it is)

I do go into the pit from time-to-time, probably an average of ten minutes a week. Why? Because it's just fun to see what people are doing down there. Plus, now that deathblock/deathward has nothing against assassinate, it's possible to instantly kill a 100% fortified player. But that's all it is to me; a minor distraction in which I spend about 0.001% of the time in.
    Yeah that's exactly what I do, except I enjoy reading people whine and complain about pvp on the forums hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga View Post
    Ravensguard is a funloving bunch of friendly gentlemen and lady. Please send Eez an ingame tell and he'll gladly invite you into the guild. If he doesn't invite you in right away, just keep trying. He loves meeting new people.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterling View Post
    Ive seen this happen a few times and it is hilarious. most of the time because whoever was assassinated was purely caught off-guard.

It's a pretty neat way to see rogues in action, even if it's being done to you.
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.