Default +3 Adamantine *** Monsterous Humanoid Bane - No deconstruction

I tried to deconstruct a couple of these +3 Adamantine *** Monsterous Humanoid Bane weapons (*** = Dagger, Sickle, or Heavy Mace). But I get the error that is party associated with Named items, thus not allowing me to deconstruct them. Is this WAI, or a bug? Seems like it should be a bug, since I can deconstruct any other item that I get from other collectors, including the other Lordsmarch Plaza collector. With the amount of these things given out from collectable turn-ins, it'd be nice to be able to deconstruct them. Otherwise, once the crafting system hits the live server, I see these weapons filling up the weapon vendor in House D (more than they already do.)

Hmmm thats an interesting point. I don't know if those items are 'randomly generated' perse, as theres only a select few possibilities. However, it seems odd that those wouldn't be deconstructable.

did you get that weapon form collectibles...maybe thats why

Yeah he did - but the point hes making is that all other weapons from collectables (and armor items etc) work fine

Default Wiki says No

According to the Wiki Article, none of the item collectible weapons should work...

http://ddowiki.com/page/Full_Crafting_System

So, looks like the ones that do work, are not WAI.

well that's a shame. i really like the way the sickles look, and that is by far the most consistent way to get a sickle with that appearance

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by mutantbee View Post
    According to the Wiki Article, none of the item collectible weapons should work...

http://ddowiki.com/page/Full_Crafting_System

So, looks like the ones that do work, are not WAI.
    I added that section to the wiki, and it is meant to be a documentation of what does/doesn't work, not a rule of what is/isn't WAI. I'll be updating it with the info from this thread.

The +3 Adamantine X of Monsterous Humanoid Bane weapons don't match randomly-generated weapons, since these have lower ML than normal. That's probably why they are treated like named items.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)