Community Member

Default Looking for a new guild

ok, I am in search of a new guild. The guild that I am in right now. No one is ever on, and if some one is own, they never wanted to run or help out. I want a guild that will lend a helpin hand on quests or something if I need it. one that is social, and likes to have fun while at the same time taking quests seriously. My toonsn name is Talidemon, I am a lvl 8 fight almost lvl 9, when I lvl up and I am goin to cross class with either a ranger, or a cleric. I am thinkin ranger. If you think your guild could use me, feel free to post, and leave a bit of info about your guild. or if you see me runnin around in the game, you can talk to me there. I am usually found in house P, the market place, or house J

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=292654

Check us out and see if you are interested in joining. Send one of us a tell if you are! Good luck!

My suggestion would be run with a few different guilds, find some people you like to pug with and find out if their guild is accepting new members. Nothing against any guilds out there but definitely get to know some people first.
    Enjoy yourself your time on earth is very short.

All Kyber toons - Xirthax (Paladin) : Xirth (Wizard) : Xirthtrix (Fighter) : Xorthtrox(Monk)

Default Off topic, but. . .

Which Conway are you in?

I ask because I used to live in Conway, AR (30+ years ago).
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

Community Member

I live in conway arkensas, just between conway and vilonia. where you live now

Default Build Advice

This is somewhat off topic, but as a level 8 fighter looking at what to do at level 9 you might want to use these forums to plan out your build.

Multi-classing into Cleric, for example, at this point is generally going to lead to results you will not like. Most Clerics have 17 or more cleric levels. Splashing in a few cleric levels normally results in a loss in DPS that is not offset by any spell casting ability that worth enough to justify said cost.

If you want self healing multi-classing in Paladin, Ranger, or Rogue (via UMD) is usually a better choice.

You were already looking at Ranger and that can make great sense. A couple really fun builds are the 12 fighter/8 ranger or the 14 fighter/6 ranger or the 12 Fighter/6 Ranger/ 2 (Monk or Rogue) or the 12 Ranger/8 Fighter.

All of those can be very strong dps, very survivable builds with self healing, self buffing, UMD, evasion, and varying other options.

My point is, before you multi-class do some research and think about where you want to be at level 20. Not just where you want to be at level 9.

A guild is another great place to get some build advice. I hope you find one that fits you and you ask some questions before you make any multiclass decisions.

Best of luck!
    Asheras - Velania - Renvar - Ventarya - Officer of Lava Divers - Khyber

Adventure Inc. is recruting players look up Healina in game,

Quote Originally Posted by 4saykin View Post
    ok, I am in search of a new guild. The guild that I am in right now. No one is ever on, and if some one is own, they never wanted to run or help out. I want a guild that will lend a helpin hand on quests or something if I need it. one that is social, and likes to have fun while at the same time taking quests seriously. My toonsn name is Talidemon, I am a lvl 8 fight almost lvl 9, when I lvl up and I am goin to cross class with either a ranger, or a cleric. I am thinkin ranger. If you think your guild could use me, feel free to post, and leave a bit of info about your guild. or if you see me runnin around in the game, you can talk to me there. I am usually found in house P, the market place, or house J
    Would love to have you in uber troopers. We are active daily players. We run all types of quests low mid high. Plus epics. We have a good mix of vets and rookies. Very family like. And sociable. If you want look is up or ask for darthforth.

Quote Originally Posted by 4saykin View Post
    I live in conway arkensas, just between conway and vilonia. where you live now
    Since I moved out of Conway (shortly after Governor Clinton lost his bid for reelection and fell into obscurity), I've lived in DeSoto, TX, Albuquerque, NM, San Francisco, CA, Leesburg, FL and now live in Reston, VA. I still have great friends in Conway and keep in touch via Facebook.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu