Ok I think I narrowed down the bugs to mainly halforc + Greataxe.
They seems to be working ok with greatswords.

Just something severely messed up with the halforc greataxe great cleave and supreme cleave animations (they share the same anim)
Greataxe regular cleave seems ok. Tho still is rather slow, especially compared to twf cleave, which makes no sense since THF is meant to be better for aoe dps..

Bug is that halforc greataxe supreme cleave/greatcleave have some kinda weird motion blur anim appleid to them, which makes it very slow, and have a huge delay before any damage goes off, then an even huger delay before any glancing blows happen. Talkign several seconds , a massive drop in dps vs just attacking normall.y

Other issue is greatcleave is still essentially a worse version of cleave, thats more expensive to get (since it cost ya 2 feats).. Its basically the same thing, same cooldown.. Just the anim is abit slower, and has a bit of a delay after it before I can perform other actions again, that cleave no longer has.

Suggested fix to make it wortwhile: 3 second cooldown instead of 5, wider attack arch. (currently cleave has no special attack range, and just matchs the regular THF range, which imo is poor. regular cleave should have a longer reach, while greatcleavea n even longer one)

Tested Dwarf twf/thf - greataxe and greatclub/sword.. They all seem ok. Tho only tested cleave+ surpeme cleave. (tho that should suffice since surpeme seems to be using same anim as greatcleave.

heard from someone who tested on a human - said it was ok. Other races may have issues tho, tho I think only half orcs with greataxe have unique animations far as I know, and likely whats causing the bug.