Question Sarlona Raid/Quest Relay

So I have this idea for a server wide raid/quest competition and I am looking for thoughts and feedback. It’s something I have bounced around in different groups and it got a decent reception. So I decided to throw it out here.

It would be a kind of a raid relay. 11 man raid teams with a neutral observer. Each neutral observer would be there to log/certify times and be an active participant in the raid. Each would complete a series of raids/quests on a predetermined level and logging the times as they go. Each group starting each raid at the same time. The winning team would be the group with the lowest overall combined time. Each raid group must consist of the same 11 members in each run. Each team would have a buy-in, TBD, with a 100% pay out. The payout would be determined by the number of entries. A break down could be something like 50% for 1st, 25% for 2nd, 15% for 3rd, and 10% for 4th. All entries would be held by escrow by a trustworthy neutral party to be determined.

Please leave any feedback, comments or concerns. Like I said it’s just a thought that I had to maybe add at a twist to our everyday grind.
    The Thread Killer...
    Sarlona~ Gasolinia~Mozdef~Seagate~Delaa Soul~Freshley Snipes~FoxiiBrown~Kwestluv~Inspectah Deck~Seelow

*crickets*
    Englorious Basteurds - There the only ones who can put up with me.

wow, not even this is a dumb idea....
    The Thread Killer...
    Sarlona~ Gasolinia~Mozdef~Seagate~Delaa Soul~Freshley Snipes~FoxiiBrown~Kwestluv~Inspectah Deck~Seelow

Sounds like everyone's stuck on the abbot raid
    - I've been to so many raids, but I wouldn't call myself a vet, since I have yet to try out different strategies, tactics and classes in raids.
    - Main in sig, alts: Frostiee, Aliciae, Amandae

I would actually be interested in something like this if for nothing more than to break the monotony of the same old same old. A little friendly competition sometimes adds a little flair to the daily grind
    Epiitaph - Antivyrus - Mkael - Raolin

I will happily roll up a random new lvl 1 character to hold all that uber loot in escrow.
    You can trust me. Really. I will even make him true neutral so that he doubly fulfills the 'neutral party' requirement....

Forget server-wide competitions, let's go for the gusto... Eberron-wide, like when they made us wait to go into the subteranean until your server accumulated the needed number of raid tokens.

My memory is a little fuzy on the details - hadn't gotten into the raiding spirit, but it got me interested in them.
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674