Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member hityawithastick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkyle View Post
    You can use dance, stone, etc. because they're legitimate tactics as long as you kill the target in a timely manner. Repeatedly using them without letting the target escape is what's against the rules, and can warrant a ban from a GM.
    I'm surprised the entire PvP population of Khyber hasn't been banned already. But then we'd have no drama, so I suppose there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Dragons cant be vorped.
    Wait! Where are you going? Come back here and die for my fleeting tactical advantage!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcTharin View Post
    Hityawithastick, the super-naked dragon-slayer.

Quote Originally Posted by dkyle View Post
    I don't think so. You're declaring rules for public brawls. But there are no rules, except what Turbine establishes. Sometimes having people not interfere is what the person wants. If two level 3 people want a quick 30-second battle and a high-level person comes along and is wondering if they'd object, they'd need some way that's more efficient than a tell.

Teleporting people out of stuck spots is one of the most common things GMs will do... did you try putting in a ticket? I was a beginner at the time (no clue about reporting bugs), the whole bug fixing is time-consuming (possible setting back questing on that character by weeks), and it's just one reason.

If you want a private battle, make a private instance. Unless you are suggesting making another tavern instance, I've gone over multiple reasons why private arenas (The Pit,Stash, etc.) don't work for my PvP methods. Some things need to take very little or infinite time, and sometimes the tavern drinks are needed.

I'm not sure what you're asking? You can use dance, stone, etc. because they're legitimate tactics as long as you kill the target in a timely manner. Repeatedly using them without letting the target escape is what's against the rules, and can warrant a ban from a GM. If it's reportable, why not reduce the ban numbers by shortening Dance on players to 10-15 seconds? And by your reasoning, it's not bannable, as Turbine put it in.
    Replies in red.

P.S. If you haven't noticed, I deleted the OP several days ago. Happy?

CONSIDER THIS THREAD DISCONTINUED. PM me from here on out if you want to reply to this.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    Khyber: Foluke The Cobra Warrior ~ Trty 5 Izzam the Hunter ~ Ranger 13
    I'll swallow your sanity...

Community Member hityawithastick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zectarash View Post
    CONSIDER THIS THREAD DISCONTINUED.

Because it's there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Dragons cant be vorped.
    Wait! Where are you going? Come back here and die for my fleeting tactical advantage!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcTharin View Post
    Hityawithastick, the super-naked dragon-slayer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123