Community Member sergeantslipgrip's Avatar

Wink After U9 All Caster Tod Runs?

Just thinking after U9 goes live will we start seeing raids for TOD looking like this 12/sorc 12/fvs 6sorc/6fvs 3sorc3wiz/3fvs3clc.

you forgot 12/wiz

pale master is awesome
    Khyber - Nuic (TR), Zapn (TR), Alixer, Nuiq

Community Member

Well, since Horoth can 1 shot every char below 550hp and with improved ray targeting it is really hard to avoid disintegrates with so high success rate as before, I doubt that ToD with 12 sorc/wizards will be PUGable (600hp on arcane is rather exception than standard rule). Someone to hold aggro is needed. Now I hope that intimitanking will still work, because holding aggro against 1600dps water savant may be difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Cartheron View Post
    Well, since Horoth can 1 shot every char below 550hp and with improved ray targeting it is really hard to avoid disintegrates with so high success rate as before, I doubt that ToD with 12 sorc/wizards will be PUGable (600hp on arcane is rather exception than standard rule). Someone to hold aggro is needed. Now I hope that intimitanking will still work, because holding aggro against 1600dps water savant may be difficult
    WF can get a *lot* of hit points.

Community Member

I know, I have over 600 on my WF PM without con tome and exc con. But as I said, this is rather exception than rule.