Hatchery Founder
    2014 DDO Players Council

Default Spell Exchange Potion?

NEW: Bards, Favored Souls, and Sorcerers will receive two potions that grant them free spell swaps for one in-game hour each.

Did anyone get these? My FvS and Sorcerer didn't have them when I logged them in.
    RedShirt / Roleplayer of Giant Slayers, Inc. on Thelanis, formerly Tharashk.
    Member of the DDO Player Council

Coldin-Artificer; Lynton-Bard; Alydyn-Swashbuckler;
    Takai-
    Monk; Rosein-Paladin; Ellyiana-Cleric; Aurixs-Sorcerer

Default Potion

Quote Originally Posted by Coldin View Post
    NEW: Bards, Favored Souls, and Sorcerers will receive two potions that grant them free spell swaps for one in-game hour each.

Did anyone get these? My FvS and Sorcerer didn't have them when I logged them in.
    I just copied my FvS over to Lam and I had 2 waiting in my inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

Hatchery Founder
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnsfire View Post
    Wonder if it only counts for newly transferred characters? My characters were already on Lamannia.

Takai-

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnsfire View Post
    It seems those who copied their toons prior to the last update didn't receive theirs.

Wonder if it only counts for newly transferred characters? My characters were already on Lamannia.
    That was what I was thinking when I mentioned it. Thoon will make an appearance tommorrow... perhaps he can help you?

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

The potions are only granted to character the first time they log into Update 9. If your character had logged into an Update 9 build before today's update, you will not receive it. But as you can tell, others who are first timers are getting them.

Hatchery Founder
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Thoon View Post
    The potions are only granted to character the first time they log into Update 9. If your character had logged into an Update 9 build before today's update, you will not receive it. But as you can tell, others who are first timers are getting them.
    Well...bleh. Won't be an issue when Update 9 goes live, but kind of sucks for right now and testing things early.

So much for hoping to test out more spells.

Edit: ((I'd move over my other sorcerer instead, but out of character transfers. That also gets filed under "bleh".))
    Last edited by Coldin; 04-01-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Takai-

Well...bleh. Won't be an issue when Update 9 goes live, but kind of sucks for right now and testing things early.

So much for hoping to test out more spells.

Edit: ((I'd move over my other sorcerer instead, but out of character transfers. That also gets filed under "bleh".))
    If you are able to find me one of the four times I'll be on this weekend (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=309993), ask nicely and I'll grant you a stack. They will be bound to character, so show up with a sorc/bard/fvs.

Hatchery Founder
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Thoon View Post
    If you are able to find me one of the four times I'll be on this weekend (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=309993), ask nicely and I'll grant you a stack. They will be bound to character, so show up with a sorc/bard/fvs.
    Thanks Thoon! I'll be showing up on my sorcerer.

Takai-

Community Member

Same problem here. I transferred right away, reincarnated to test out a bunch of new spells, and now I'm stuck waiting on the reincarnation cooldown (plus, redoing everything is a pain, especially hotbars). Thanks for cutting us a break, I'll catch you tomorrow!

Community Member

Don't suppose there will be a potion that will convert my now virtually useless greensteel picks into something else? How bout a potion that simply swaps piercing out for slashing so I don't have to reincarnate just to respec from pick build? or better yet, how bout just leaving the autocrit the heck alone?!