Default Arc Quest: The Taken unrepeatable

Completed The Taken the other night on casual, buddy logged in with me on Lam tonight, he was able to pick it up but I was unable to repeat the arc via the quest giver. Tessa gives the "repeat" option, but clicking it does nothing =/.

Bugged or WAI?
    Aeolwind (5/12) - 18 Sorc/1 Art | Melisandria - 20 Fighter SD | Anlona - 20 cleric RS

Ofcourse it's a bug.

Tho there's a work around: Abandon it manually, then pick it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
    Completed The Taken the other night on casual, buddy logged in with me on Lam tonight, he was able to pick it up but I was unable to repeat the arc via the quest giver. Tessa gives the "repeat" option, but clicking it does nothing =/.

Bugged or WAI?
    Can you give us more info on your quest states for each of the U9 dungeons? Are any of the vector quests still in progress?
    Did you talk to her in between each dungeon, or did you do multiple dungeons before talking to her?
    A screenshot of your quest journal would really help us debug this.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleFooz View Post
    Can you give us more info on your quest states for each of the U9 dungeons? Are any of the vector quests still in progress?
    Did you talk to her in between each dungeon, or did you do multiple dungeons before talking to her?
    I also have this problem.

I did sinister storage first, then talked to godwick, then talked to tessa, who told me to talk to godwick.

I did talk to her between each dungeon.

*edit* A easy fix, you can abandon the completed quest, once you abandon the story arc you can restart it.
    Last edited by Alanim; 03-31-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Reported in game. I'd repeated missing and Blode's warehouse. Then tried to talk to her. Wouldn't let me pick it back up. I ran through and completed the rest of the chain, came back, still no repeat from Tessa. Dropped The Taken and she immediately gave me the reward screen (so, no time lost at least & it appears the flags are working right).

Tried talking to her again without any of the quests being redone and she stonewalled me again. So I dropped it again and she send me to the guy that gives Missing again.

Bug appears to be isolated to the repeat option & its interaction with completed quests in your log.
    Aeolwind (5/12) - 18 Sorc/1 Art | Melisandria - 20 Fighter SD | Anlona - 20 cleric RS

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Ofcourse it's a bug.

Tho there's a work around: Abandon it manually, then pick it up again.
    Not only that, if you complete the chain without picking it back up it will still complete when you do lol.

Also the same problem. Did it all in the right order. Click repeat and nothing happens.

Hero
    USN(ret)
    Chief cook and bottle washer
    Slante'
    Ancient One

Fooz. It is an old bug. after completeing the series you have to first manually abandon the quest and then you can get it again. It did not matter if I had any other quest active or non active. I just used the old trick of abandoning the quest then retaking it again.

Posted before, but

[/QUOTE]

I *think* that's the only quest I've actually seen brackets around the option, (could be wrong) don't know if it means anything.