Default Slayer Bonus for outdoor areas

From Lammania Release notes:
    "Players are now able to add an effect to their character that gives them a chance to earn additional slayer points when they kill a monster in a Wilderness area.
    A floaty text now displays when a player gets a bonus slayer kill due to a buff or world property."

Has anyone figured out what this means? I'm guess buffs would mean upcoming potions that increase slayer number and world property could mean when they give a +10% XP weekend they might also activate +10% to slayer number.

Anyone able to confirm?
    Ghallanda (38): Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan, Lightningbug, Bettercall, Elecktric, Zardu, Zergworthy, BrotherOf, Missadventer, Bytemy, Demogeorgia, Tizen, Warrcore, Permadeaf, Fullmettle, etc...

Couldn't find it in the DDO store on Lam. I think it may be tied to quest completions? Not really sure yet though. My guess, it'll work like Night Black Coffee or Grog.
    Aeolwind (5/12) - 18 Sorc/1 Art | Melisandria - 20 Fighter SD | Anlona - 20 cleric RS

Default Slayer

It is probably the same as LOTRO. You use an item (usually store bought but also a rare drop) that doubles the credit you get doing slayers for a limited amount of time. So every time you make a kill in an outdoor area it would count as 2.

That is my guess until we learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

There are LotRO Store items that increase the credit for each kill for Slayer Deeds. For example you can get 2 advances for 1 actual monster kill. I'm guess the note refers to a similar effect.
    - Founding member of The Firebrands of Caruja on Thelanis -
    Korrin Unterklippe / Miloc Maurvayne / Dinvak Massif / Iyflyn Godylyl
    (D&D player since '82)