New Adventure Pack!
Anyone have any idea how much this pack will cost? I knew I shouldn't have just spent some of my points on something else. **** Turbine and their "20% off shopping cart" offer!!

Recipes have been added to the Device Workstation that allow a rogue to create +1 through +5 thieves' tools out of mechanical parts and a randomly generated +1 through +5 weapon.
This is worded a little weird. Is this saying that the ingredients necessary to create a set of +5 thieves' tools is mechanical trap parts + a +5 weapon?

Eternal wands have been upgraded.
In what way have Eternal wands been upgraded?

For targets with more than 1,000 hit points, vorpal no longer kills and instead hits the target for 100 points of bane damage. If a creature has less than 1,000 hit points, the vorpal effect is applied on a confirmed critical hit as before.
Does this mean that a target who starts with 1,001 hit points can be vorpaled as soon as it takes 2 points of damage?

Golems are now slightly vulnerable to most forms of damaging magic, instead of being immune.
What do you mean "slightly vulnerable"?

Players are now able to add an effect to their character that gives them a chance to earn additional slayer points when they kill a monster in a Wilderness area.
How might we do this?

Shield Mastery's feat benefit has been changed to, "You are now skilled with the use of a shield, and your physical damage vulnerability is decreased by 10% when using a buckler or small shield, 15% when using a large shield, or 20% when using a tower shield."
What is meant by "physical damage vulnerability"?

Many class-specific spell modifying enhancements have been removed, and replaced with more generic enhancements.
I think you meant to say "specific enhancements".

All sorcerer and wizard damage amplification, spell critical chance, and spell critical multiplier enhancements have been removed.
So will my spellcasters which currently have a +fire/+cold enhancement line continue to retain those lines should I choose not to reset my enhancements?

Icy Prison
Benefit: You deal 500 cold damage to your opponent, with a Fortitude save (DC: 10 + Constution Modifier + Sorcerer Level) for half damage, and an additional Reflex save or be encased in ice. Ice creatures are immune to this effect, and the target gets occasional saves to attempt to escape.. (Cost: 25 sp, 60 second cooldown, 30 second duration)
Is Icy Prison considered a hold effect, or more like a paralyzing effect?

New locations have been added to the Teleport spell. Players can now choose to go to the Stormreach Harbor, The Twelve, or the new Crafting Hall (currently unavailable, but coming soon, to Lammania!)
Will this affect the Royal Guard mask as well?

Deep Slumber: The spell's hit dice cap has been removed. Duration has been set to 20 seconds + 2 seconds per caster level.
Holy ****! Deep Slumber just became awesome!

NEW - Niac’s Biting Cold: Cost of 20 sp. Spell does 1d6+1 per level in cold damage, and has a duration of 16 seconds. Cooldown is 10 seconds. This damage over time spell can stack up to 3 times on a target, and can be Quickened, Enlarged, Empowered, or Maximized.
Very nice - but can it be Quickened, Enlarged, Empowered, AND Maximized??

Divine Favor: The casting animation speed has been doubled.
I assume this translates into "takes twice as long to cast"??