Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Hope you guys or your families haven't been affected by the earthquake.

E: Same goes to other Japanese players, Clay and all other folks who live there of course.
    Last edited by Micron; 03-11-2011 at 06:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    I have a policy of not drinking anything that gets blocked by the wordfilter.
    T: Micron, Eversmile, Vs, Kreea, Reckluse | G: Wychcraft, Chuckling

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micron View Post
    i second that.
    Thelanis - Inferus Sus
    Keeper Refugee - Exclusively playing Warforged
    Nursing IsFutile (FvS) - Unorthodox Behaviour (Kensai) - Bigbofo (Warchanter) - Nukelear Blast (Sorc) - Jurugu Fleshbane (currently TRing) - Reviving IsCheaper (Radiant Blaster)

Community Member

Wink Div

Congrats Psypher,
    I hope you guys are all okay over there.
    Watashi wa Manganese des. Dozo yoroshiku.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Manganese (Monk) , Arcflame (Wiz), Moncler (Drunk), Rhoque (Stick build), Arthee (Tosser), Complesean (Ranged Build),
    Haggail (Warchanter/Swash), Amandla (Pally), Bahrbie (Warlock), Alaniel (FvS)
    of Renowned

Quote Originally Posted by Micron View Post

E: Same goes to other Japanese players, Clay and all other folks who live there of course.
    me too! :-(

Congratz btw DIV
    Fizbanius The Project - Horlando The Fury - Fizbot The Tukaw's A-BOrT - Bhaltazhar The Arcane
    LEGION - Thelanis

Congrats on the lead, and hope that you are all safe and well after the Tsunami.

Thelanis
    :
    Axio/Pak/Flavord/Paxi/Axiomus/Efrit/Aximus/Axi/Paximus/Heysoos/DanielAsh/Axioma
    -=[ Archangels ]=-

All is well with me. It took 4 hours to travel 30 KM after renting a car... but other than that no major problems. Wife's family, along with 4 million other homes are without power, but all things considered it could have been much worse. I am particularly glad Japan is soooo strict with building codes.

I was lucky in many ways. My prayers go out to all those no so lucky. Reports indicate 200-300 bodies we seen floating down a river near Miyagi-ken.
    Khyber
    R e v e n a n t s Renowned
    Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    All is well with me. It took 4 hours to travel 30 KM after renting a car... but other than that no major problems. Wife's family, along with 4 million other homes are without power, but all things considered it could have been much worse. I am particularly glad Japan is soooo strict with building codes.

I was lucky in many ways. My prayers go out to all those no so lucky. Reports indicate 200-300 bodies we seen floating down a river near Miyagi-ken.
    This. I saw the news this morning getting ready for work. I hope all of your family is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    All is well with me. It took 4 hours to travel 30 KM after renting a car... but other than that no major problems.
    Glad that you and yours are safe, sir!

Thelanis
    :
    Axio/Pak/Flavord/Paxi/Axiomus/Efrit/Aximus/Axi/Paximus/Heysoos/DanielAsh/Axioma
    -=[ Archangels ]=-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12