Community Member

Default Gay and str8 FRIENDLY GUILD RECRUITING

Hey we are the "Gray Wardens" We are currently a level 31 guild with a ship and some +1 stat buffs and a shared chest. We are are looking for cool laid back fun players to join us. We have str8 and gay players so be open-minded to all walks of life. We are very friendly and helpful and expect others in the guild to be also. All members are promoted to officer, we dont believe any ONE person should have any special status, except leader of course cause the game says there has to be one and we need someone to kick the meanies out We welcome any ideas for the guild from anyone. We currently have about 20 members but only about 6 or so are really active. We hope that we can get some cool people to join and make our guild even better than what it is. As stated above we are not just a gay guild! We welcome all as along as your nice As of now we have very few low level players but the higher level members will help as much as they can. I hope I see some new recruits soon. You can contact me in-game by sending a tell or in-game MAIL to Candlewick or Lilmonster or to Qiriana or Kraylos, who are also frequent players. Or of course u can send me a message on here. Cya in the game I hope Candlewick

Do you have a "chapter" of the Gray Wardens on Sarlona by any chance?

Community Member

No sorry, we sure don't and to be totally honest at this point the guild is pretty much me and my husband. We lost a handful of players to SWTOR and we only had a handful to start. :-) If you are ever on Orien though feel free to hit us up.