Community Member

Default lvl 4 cleric LF Guild.

New guy. Still kind of need someone to show me the ropes of group playing. Solo up to this point.

I am on Argo right now, character is Glanthal Torjyr, cleric(3)/fighter(1). Full plate/Warhammer yielding healer. Really like the way the toon has played to this point.

I am looking for a large guild, with many members, and also with players that are willing to help a new guy crash and burn so he can learn how to play the game right. A little patience would be appreciated. Thanks for any and all responses

You'd probably fit right in with a certain guild I have in mind. Just look for a guy in harbor trade chat asking to buy pale lavender ioun stones and ask to join his guild.
    Hacck Man - TR THF Barb, Ironlion Zion- Heavy Pick TWF Barb, TheNuclear Option - Human PM TR in progress, Ironheals - Angainor build FVS. Ironinvests - Politics specced Hagglebard.
    Ascent - Argonessen

Community Member

Hi,

I'd recommend this one - We Do Not Run Through Dungeons.

You can look them (or anyone else for that matter) in game by opening up your social panel (default is the O key) and selecting the Who tab. Just click search, and the a whole list of players currently online will appear. Click on the "guild" section to sort the list by guild, and then you can scroll through to find a person belonging to a particular guild.

Welcome to the game!