Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Exclamation Epic Raid Printable checklist

Printer Friendly Epic Raid Loot List with base item, shard, seal, and scroll checkmark boxes

Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions, or any editing that might need to be done to any of the following epic items that may not correspond with gear obtained, updates, patches, etc... I did my best to research each item before posting what i have found to be correct information by actual screen-shots of each epic item without any augmentations.

Epic ADQ item Checklist (PDF. Format)
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...ZDEwMjdk&hl=en

Epic ADQ Item Checklist compressed (PDF. Format)
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...MGIzOTMz&hl=en

Epic Chronoscope Item Checklist (Microsoft word 2003 Format)
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...Y2I4N2M1&hl=en

Epic Chronoscope Checklist compressed (PDF Format)
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...NjBiMTFl&hl=en

Epic Vault of Night Item Checklist (PDF Format)
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...ZGJlZTE1&hl=en

Epic Vault of Night Item Checklist compressed (PDF Format)
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...NTFjMDgz&hl=en

EPIC DUNGEONS LISTS
    Epic Dungeon Item List by each area

Epic Red Fens Item Checklist (PDF.Format)
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...N2RlYjI2&hl=en

Epic Red Fens Item Checklist compressed (PDF. Format)
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...MjQ0Y2I2&hl=en

Epic Sentinels of Storm Reach Item Checklist (PDF. Format)
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...NDMwOTFm&hl=en

Epic Sentinels of Storm Reach Item Checklist Compressed (PDF. Format)
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...ZTgzMzky&hl=en

Epic Phiarlan's Carnival Item Checklist (PDF. Format)
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...NWMwMjA0&hl=en

Epic Phiarlan's Carnival Item Checklist Compressed (PDF. Format)
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...OGM3NTkw&hl=en
    Last edited by Grandesa; 03-11-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Maybe try Google Docs?
    Proud Officer and Member of the Exploration Society Thelanis Server
    "Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV." Morty
    *Dunkurk Qirva Donnar Zoraida Dolvar Zorg Salii Smally Kungfugee Kruknud Smully Warfrog*

Quote Originally Posted by Grandesa View Post
    I have created a printable checklist for Epic Against the Demon Queen and Epic Chronoscope in Microsoft Word 2003. It includes name, type/body slot, Description and Augment slots on each item In alphabetical order. (Epic Vault of Night and the Epic Dungeons soon to come)

I am trying to figure out how i can make these sheets available to post/upload so that it will be available to every1 to download and use. I would like to keep them within the DDO forums so that they are free to all, because like me, after you start doing epic dungeons, the shards, seals, and scrolls can really fill up your inventory/ingredients bags you start writing them down every time you go into an Epic raid and wonder what all you have and which toon it's on. So if any of you have any HELPFUL ideas so that I can make this possible, leave a response.

Please no ignorant or rude replies
    Search for Windows Live. Microsoft Office online is available for free to anyone with a live account and the docs can be shared.

I actually created a spreadsheet in it to track my shards/seals and scrolls and it looks up the item description and augments for any epic item that I place in my list.
    Captain's Crew: (TR) Dingalbarian - Horc Barb20 - THF, Dingaladin - Human 18/2 Paladin/Monk - TWF, Lamepolicy - Squishy Drow - Wiz20 Archmage

The DDO Game Guide actually has a very handy item tracker, as well as many other things.

Community Member

Default Epic Raid Items Printable Checklist

bump
    Last edited by Grandesa; 02-17-2011 at 09:17 AM.
    Without knowledge comes uncertian assumptions ( and we know what happens when we assume what we do not know)

Thumbs up

Looks like you may have a small formatting issue with one line of a page bleeding over to another. Other than that it looks nice.
    Proud Officer and Member of the Exploration Society Thelanis Server
    "Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV." Morty
    *Dunkurk Qirva Donnar Zoraida Dolvar Zorg Salii Smally Kungfugee Kruknud Smully Warfrog*

Community Member

yeah i saw it too, I will try to fix in the near future I will recreate it and will be adding a Vault of Night Epic Item Checklist and the Epic Dungeons checklists soon
    Without knowledge comes uncertian assumptions ( and we know what happens when we assume what we do not know)

I'd add in a list of which base items are bound.

Having a Chaosblade scroll, seal and shard doesn't help you much if you want the epic item on your Pal20 (with UMD) but only your Wizard has the base item. (Well, having a Chaosblade scroll is always a good thing, but you know what i mean).
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

This is what I use to track mine. I just made this yesterday in fact because things were getting out of hand.

No idea if you need a Live account to edit something shared as public.

I left some examples of how I've filled it in. To make it work you just remove the filter on the Item column and type the name of the shard, seal or base item there. It will automatically lookup the stats from the 2nd page and bring them in.

Alternatively you could simply add every single named item from the 2nd page and do it that way, I just preferred 1 list of the ones I have as opposed to everything in one bucket.

Only real problem at this point is that some of the VON and Sentinels items got fouled up when i pasted in the details so they are missing the augment slot information.

http://cid-40e533dad86b8b4a.office.l...c%20Items.xlsx
    Captain's Crew: (TR) Dingalbarian - Horc Barb20 - THF, Dingaladin - Human 18/2 Paladin/Monk - TWF, Lamepolicy - Squishy Drow - Wiz20 Archmage

Community Member

Thank you guys for your knowledgeable input, its greatly appreciated and noted. I will also creating a shorter compiled list of each raid that is Printer friendly w/o all the full details for easier tracking and not taking a huge amount of page space. The intentions of these lists are for people that can be able to have available to themselves on the fly while in game and wonder what "seal/shard/scroll" that just dropped or is in the chest that may need better detail to determine whether they may want to roll or pass.

I have come across many people whom I have ran with in Epic dungeons and most recently are now doing Epic Raids. One of the most common and time consuming things that not only I am guilty of as well as others, waiting for some1 to figure out whether or not "hey I do I need this shard/scroll/seal? What is the epic version of that trinket/armor/weapon? can some1 tab out to look it up?" These lists I feel can be a helper of this issue and reduce the time waiting for some1 to want to tabout, asking some1 what it does, etc.. Yes I know many people will reply, you should know what your after before you go into an Epic Raid/dungeon, but like every1 else, we are all human and we are not all the same, many have never been into their first Epic, nor know about the epic content, and many other things that can be dragged out and beat to death.

Personally.. I would rather have a material copy list in front of me that I can look at w/o bothering to "tab out, click browser, click here, click link, wait for page to load, click epic link, oh there it is.. oh OK that's cool, but there are 3 seals in the chest what does this one do? scroll down, find link, click here, read that, etc... well **** loot alrdy been rolled for, missed my chance for that"
    instead of problem solved. paper list to my left, browse down sheet, there it is. that's cool, I like it "type in /roll 1d100" Woo Hoo I won it, w/o never leaving the game

So I hope that these lists will help shorten the gap of knowledge when you unknowingly come across an Epic shard/scroll/seal that you realize that hey! I could use that on my upcoming alt. Enjoy the lists and I will continue to work on completing a shorten'd compiled list w/o all the details for each Epic Raid and dungeon.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by stoolcannon View Post
    This is what I use to track mine. I just made this yesterday in fact because things were getting out of hand.

No idea if you need a Live account to edit something shared as public.

I left some examples of how I've filled it in. To make it work you just remove the filter on the Item column and type the name of the shard, seal or base item there. It will automatically lookup the stats from the 2nd page and bring them in.

Alternatively you could simply add every single named item from the 2nd page and do it that way, I just preferred 1 list of the ones I have as opposed to everything in one bucket.

Only real problem at this point is that some of the VON and Sentinels items got fouled up when i pasted in the details so they are missing the augment slot information.

http://cid-40e533dad86b8b4a.office.l...c%20Items.xlsx
    I like that excel setup very nice and clean

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    I'd add in a list of which base items are bound.

Having a Chaosblade scroll, seal and shard doesn't help you much if you want the epic item on your Pal20 (with UMD) but only your Wizard has the base item. (Well, having a Chaosblade scroll is always a good thing, but you know what i mean).
    I see what you saying and I will try to squeeze that in on my upcoming compiled List w/o full details. Just FYI all Epic Shards and Seal are Bound to account which if you are P2P u can pass through your shared bank. Scrolls as you should know are free to trade/sell/AH.

I may not be able to get full info on all the items due to most websites for DDO are user input and provided that almost half of the 2 lists i have now are either minor errors, extra details that are not found shown on the items, nor shown or correctly stat'd unless I am able to find actual screen shots from ingame to base info from. But I will try to do what i can
    Last edited by Grandesa; 02-14-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandesa View Post
    I like that excel setup very nice and clean
    thanks, I'm gonna make a few more changes to it to improve it a bit. For now it's simple and clean and easy to use.

Community Member

ADQ2 raid list page break is fixed and converted to PDF. format for easier printing ability. Epic VoN and Epic dungeon lists soon to come.

Community Member

Epic Vault of Night List Added to the List
    Epic ADQ, Chronoscope compressed list with notes area added
    Epic VoN compressed list with notes section area added
    Last edited by Grandesa; 02-18-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Community Member

Epic Sentinels (House D) Dungeon printable checklist with short version and extra note section edited and updated now available

Community Member

Epic Phiarlan Carnival Dungeon Checklist now added and avail for print in PDF. Format

Community Member

no new updates at this time.

Community Member

no new updates to thread...

Community Member

no new static epic content has been updated or added..
    TY and enjoy the free printable lists. again if u would like to leave any suggestions, fixes, or comment's please drop a reply

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast