Community Member

Default Small Group Looking for New Guild Home

We are a small group of five, tight-knit players in our own guild. We are looking to move as a group to a medium-size, like-minded guild for a new home. We're hoping to find a guild that is the right fit for all of us and has similar thoughts on the game as we have. We are here to have fun. We believe that guild members should look out for each other. We've never fought over loot because we share what we know others need. We've helped each other buy items because we understand that making one of us better makes us all better. We believe no one should be left behind in a quest. We believe real life comes first, and we pause for kids, spouses, phone calls, etc. We're laid back, adult gamers who like to joke and laugh all the way through the game. We don't believe in zerging. We strategize. We work together. We're all in the U.S., either in Eastern Time Zone or Central Time Zone.

If you are a guild who has these same beliefs and would be interested in test grouping or possibly recruiting all five of us, I'd like to hear from you. I've been researching guilds, and thought this would be the easiest way to get the ball rolling.

Rayne,

Belrhan from Lotus Warriors and I just sent you a pm.

Cheers

Belrhan

Default The Doom Brigade

We are currently trying to revive a guild which has seen grant days in the past; a guild whose members always referred to it as home and meant it. We are a casual guild and currently only number a few members but we are striving to fix that.

We are The Doom Brigade
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=297668

The only thing that does not currently comply with what you ask is the "Medium sized" but we are working on that. Please contact Santus in game via chat or mail for an invite if you wish. In any case I hope you find what you are looking for.

Community Member

Thanks, Santus! I had sent you an in-game message prior to receiving your post. Based on your recent posts, you were one of the guilds I was researching. Check your mailbox next time you're in-game, and we can start a dialogue.

PM sent