Default Looking for a guild

I am a current member of a guild, it is very very small (5 people) and would like to branch out into a medium sized non-power gamer guild that just basically enjoys the game and likes to have fun with it, and doesn't take it too seriously. I have been playing for about a year and a half now and I am currently running a TR'd character.
    Last edited by cyberguy; 01-24-2011 at 01:55 PM.
    When I told them I wanted to be a comedian, they all laughed at me, but I showed them. I became a comedian, no one is laughing now.

Last edited by Skeptisaurus; 02-01-2011 at 11:31 PM.

Community Member ladyofevilness's Avatar

Here is a little about my guild.

"My guild my have a funny name but we are all about enjoying the game and helping not only our fellow guild mates but also are alliance mate. We have members of almost every level from 2-20, and have active members on every day and night. Most of the guild is based in the U.S.A. but we do have some international member too. We always have a fully stocked airship, and are willing to adjust what amenities are provided on it with a simple request. As I mentioned we have a player alliance called The Coming Storm Alliance. It is comprised of a few entire guilds as well as individual members from guild. We have a web site(www.comingstormalliance.guildlaunch.com) and a chat channel as well. (/joinchannel stormchat). Guild is Canith based."