Default Wondering if there's more crafting I can do to my armor.

Hiya, well. I got this really awesome +2 Blueshine Chainshirt of the shadow I've been using with my level 10 ranger and was wondering if there were more magical effects I could add to it. I'm unsure though since I already used the Alchemical Armor defense recipe on it.

So,
    +2 Enhancement Bonus
    Blueshine (gives +5 hide.)
    Shadow (also gives +5 hide.)
    Alechmical Armor Defense.

I'm new to crafting, so don't slap me for being a newbie. :P

When it comes to randomly generated armor, like your Chain shirt, the only thing you can add to it is an Alchemical ritual via the Stone of Change... and an Armor Appearance kit from the DDO Store. Right now, the only armor that you can craft custom effects on to is the Dragontouched Armor from the Reaver's Refuge adventure pack. Green Steel is used for Accessories, though a GS armor option would be kinda nice and give us another option besides Dragontouched.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaLoneWolf View Post
    Hiya, well. I got this really awesome +2 Blueshine Chainshirt of the shadow I've been using with my level 10 ranger and was wondering if there were more magical effects I could add to it. I'm unsure though since I already used the Alchemical Armor defense recipe on it.

So,
    +2 Enhancement Bonus
    Blueshine (gives +5 hide.)
    Shadow (also gives +5 hide.)
    Alechmical Armor Defense.

I'm new to crafting, so don't slap me for being a newbie. :P
    Honestly, I'd recommend picking up some new armor. You should be able to find a +5 mithral chainshirt for pretty cheap. Then start looking for a deathblock robe/outfit of invulnerability to use around level 15ish. You can get the cloak of shadows (+7 hide/move silently) to take care of your stealth needs. It drops in the end chests of the church and the cult in house p.
    Last edited by Sani_Medicor; 01-22-2011 at 02:31 PM.