Thread: Tomb usage

Community Member

Default Tomb usage

So i am a bit new to the game and see in builds idea where people say use a plus 2 tome for int at this level and plus 3 at this level

my question is can you take more then 1 tomb in the same stat? i assume if the answer yes that they do not stack and if you take a plus 2 at level 7 and a plus 3 at 11 ( i am making up those levels) you will only have a total of +3 to that stat. Or when you use a tomb on a stat can you not use another tomb on that same stat again?

Thank you

You are correct, you can use multiple tomes on a single stat and that they do not stack. Only the highest number bonus from tomes will apply to any given stat.

Your assumption is spot on - together with the minimum levels you can also get +4 tomes which technically have a ML15 iirc.

+3 & +4 tomes only appear in higher level raids however (and are bound to the character that loots them), or VERY rarely as an unbound reward for gold coin turn-ins in the festivult event.

+1 tomes start dropping in quests & end reward lists roughly around level 7 or 8 (maybe a little lower but they'll be VERY rare), and more commonly higher than that. +2 tomes will drop in quests from approx level 14 i think, but are still very rare until you get to the high level (16+) quests.

you're guaranteed a BtoC +2 tome of whatever stat you choose on every character when you hit 1750 total favour for that character (it'll also unlock 32point builds for your account on that particular server)
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.