Default TR past life feats: how do they stack?

I've read the wiki and into pages, but...I just want to be sure I'm getting this right.

Let's assume for a moment that I hit the lottery tomorrow, and then wanted to do nothing more than play DDO. No work, no classes, just DDO, FOREVER!!1 Eventually I'd have a character that TR'ed three times with every class.

How would the feats stack? DO they all stack? It says on the Wiki that the passive past life feats stack up to three times, so if I were to TR my Wizard into a Wizard again three times, I'd have +6 spell penetration. Epic XD

Now if I TR this wizard into a Sorc, and then stack the Sorc past-life feat three times as well to get +3 to my evocation DCs and +60 SP, would my evocation spells become +9 because I already have +6 from the Wiz past life feats?

If I add in completionist, would my spells then be +11? If so, then...wow XD

Oh, and this is probably a newb question but...spell penetration and DC are the same thing, right? o_O

dc and spell pen two different things...one is to get through spell resistance and the other is to roll against versus their saves..

so no on the +11 stuff
    Cannon fodder build The Stalwart Defender, Raid Tank
    Worst Shroud PUG EVER!!!!!! Epic Fail (started 1/13/10, necro'd 3/9/10, 4/20/10, raised dead 3/ 9/11, necro'd 4/9/11, 5/28/11, fame petition necro 8/5/11, necro'd 9/30/11, KIA 10/3/11, True reincarnated famed (by cleric Cordovan) 10/4/11,