Default Ranged attack speeds...

I was wondering what effects Ranged speed and which bonuses stack.

--Rapid shot-?% unknown(by me) bonus
    The feat description is very vague on what type of speed bonus this feat gives but I assume it stacks with most other bonuses. Not sure of the increase in attack speed.

--Haste-15% Enhancement bonus.
    I assume haste effects ranged attacks just like it effects melee attacks.

--Quiver of Alacrity-10% Enhancement bonus(?)
    Not sure what this stacks with but if it's anything like the Tor Collar, it probably won't stack with haste.

--Ranger capstone-25% Competence bonus.
    I assume this bonus stacks with everything else because if it doesn't then there is something seriously wrong.

--Wind stace I/II/III/IV- 7.5%/10%/12.5%/15% Enhancement bonus.
    I'm very interested to know if wind stance increases attack speed with a bow when using zen archery. What about the double-strike chance?

--Rogue/Fighter haste boost-I/II/III/IV- 15%/20%/25%/30% untyped bonus
    I have never tried this but a few friends say they have tried it to great effect when combined with slayer arrow and multishot(20 seconds of hell).

Any input will be hugely appreciated and keep in mind I have very little experience with the Ranged combat side of DDO so my numbers might be wrong in some places. Thanks in advance.

Reserved for more notes if needed...

Quote Originally Posted by CrankVulcan View Post
    I was wondering what effects Ranged speed and which bonuses stack.

--Rapid shot-?% unknown(by me) bonus
    The feat description is very vague on what type of speed bonus this feat gives but I assume it stacks with most other bonuses. Not sure of the increase in attack speed.

--Haste-15% Enhancement bonus.
    I assume haste effects ranged attacks just like it effects melee attacks.

--Quiver of Alacrity-10% Enhancement bonus(?)
    Not sure what this stacks with but if it's anything like the Tor Collar, it probably won't stack with haste.

--Ranger capstone-25% Competence bonus.
    I assume this bonus stacks with everything else because if it doesn't then there is something seriously wrong.

--Wind stace I/II/III/IV- 7.5%/10%/12.5%/15% Enhancement bonus.
    I'm very interested to know if wind stance increases attack speed with a bow when using zen archery. What about the double-strike chance?

--Rogue/Fighter haste boost-I/II/III/IV- 15%/20%/25%/30% untyped bonus
    I have never tried this but a few friends say they have tried it to great effect when combined with slayer arrow and multishot(20 seconds of hell).

Any input will be hugely appreciated and keep in mind I have very little experience with the Ranged combat side of DDO so my numbers might be wrong in some places. Thanks in advance.
    All attack bonii are effectively cut in half for ranged because of the reload time not being affected.

Wind and quiver do not stack with haste. Double strike doesn't apply for ranged weapons, tis why fighters gain attack speed for ranged with capstone instead of double strike.

Haste boosts are fun but as mentioned, half as effective.

Rapid shot is still a must-have feat for ranged though I don't have a %.
    The bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to keep me tame.
    Thelanis
    Toons: Diclonius, Sempresno, Slitmuno, Slitmdos, Slitmtres, Skyfe, Calcatrix, Marcosias, Sumona, Tarokian, Etc.

Ranged bonuses when dealing with bows only grant about 1/2 of the advertised amount.

The action boosts are now "action boost" bonuses.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by sirdanile View Post
    All attack bonii are effectively cut in half for ranged because of the reload time not being affected.

\
    I may recall something about Rapid Reload effecting bow fighting...?...I thought it only effects crossbows.

Quote Originally Posted by CrankVulcan View Post
    I may recall something about Rapid Reload effecting bow fighting...?...I thought it only effects crossbows.
    That only applies to crossbows.
    The bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to keep me tame.
    Thelanis
    Toons: Diclonius, Sempresno, Slitmuno, Slitmdos, Slitmtres, Skyfe, Calcatrix, Marcosias, Sumona, Tarokian, Etc.